During Flight

The whole ride to the airport, I was quiet and my dad kept asking me why I am not talking but I just replied 'nothing happened it's just that I am not in the mood to talk' and it was a pure lie. I am a very talkative girl but for only those who are close to me but for others, I am kind of shy and not at all talkative. Finally, we reached the airport and I said goodbye to my father and entry the airport. After all the process, I finally sat in my seat. This was the first time I was traveling by myself that's why I was little just a little nervous. It was twelve hours long flight.

Twelve hours is just way too long, I have been sitting on a plane for more than five hours and already watched two movies. I don't know what to do now and I am bored as hell. I was sitting on the window seat, the middle seat was empty and the seat next to it was a guy sleeping with his headphones on and wearing a black hoodie, the cap of the hoodie was almost covering his whole face only the lips were visible.

I don't know what happened to me, I was just staring at that guy for almost more than a minute and suddenly he said: "Why are you staring at me little girl" I felt so embarrassed I wanted the earth to open and swallow me and definitely, he was not sleeping but ay stupid ass thought he was. Seriously ' 'little girl' i am not a little girl. After he spoke within no second I turn towards the window and replied "I am not" which was a big lie. Then he removed the hoodie cap from his and lean towards me just a little and asked "are you sure about that?" and I replied immediately "about what" and acted like I have no idea what he is talking about and again he calmly said "about what you said that you weren't staring at me" I said "ye... yeah, I wasn't" I was looking towards the window but from the corner of my eye I was looking at him. After that, he just said "Okay" and put his hoodie cap on his face, and lay back on his seat.

After that whole flight was peaceful, I watched another movie and listened to some music, also took a nap for some time. Then it was finally landing time and suddenly the hoodie guy said "Hello! my name is Gabriel" and extend his hand for a handshake and I shake my hand with his and replied "I am Jess"
Gabriel: "nice name"
Me: "Thanks! you're too"
Gabriel: "thanks"
and then again he lay back on his seat and I started looking outside, the plane was so close to the ground and deep down I was very nervous. The plane landed successful and one by one everyone got their luggage down and headed out but when my turn comes, my height didn't support me in doing that and I was not able to get my luggage down, at placing time one of the air hostesses helped me but now I don't see anyone who can help me.

I tiptoed but still wasn't able to get my luggage down, suddenly I felt a hand beside my hand and I got down, turned around to see who was it. It was non-other than Gabriel, he helped me to get my luggage down and I said: "thank you". He put his hand on my head, smiled, and said little girl, and I immediately replied "I am not" "you are" he said mockingly and start walking and I also followed him without replying.

                           ~~~~

The fourth chapter is done, please share your thoughts about it.

Bye Bye, see you, in the next chapter.