Bleeding Tied Up Guy

« Jess's prove »

     I don't know after how many hours I waken up but the first thing I saw was one white beautiful ceiling.

     ✨ I wish✨

     But it was a plain off-white boring ceiling and the second thing I noticed was a lot of wires attached to my right hand.

     After about five minutes of just staring between the ceiling and my hand and finally acknowledging the fact that I was in a freaking hospital that I started to remember what happened to me and successfully failing in that.

     The door opened without a single knock, I guess nowadays people don't even remember basic manners to not enter anywhere without knocking... Moving on.

      A guy entered whom I remember very well as he was the one to rescue and drive us home after the horrific night for me not sure about Eric as he was very calm. (referring to chapter 23 incident)

     He came and asked me if I were okay and I just nodded slightly and again tried to remember what happened, as the last I remember was fainting outside the restroom.

     So I decided to ask him what happened to me and he told me that I fainted because of some weakness and stress that's it. Then I asked him for how many hours I was unconscious and he told me that for almost twenty to twenty-two hours.

        What. The. Freaking. Hell.

     How can I be unconscious for almost a whole day? Okay, not the whole day but in some hours it will the whole day.

     Then he went out and the doctor came inside to check on me and after being satisfied by the fact that I was fine now and told me that I can go 'home' now.

     After nearly thirty minutes the same guy from before came in, I don't know his name. and told me to get up and get ready to go 'home'.

     We went outside and I saw Eric sitting in the front seat of his car and that guy whom I don't know, helped me get inside the car.

     The drive to my so-called home was extremely quiet but I was happy about it. On reaching home Eric gave me some food to eat, I ate it without any argument, and later he gave me medicines and then told me to sleep.

     After some time I woke up but didn't have the strength to get up from bed so I was just lying on the bed.

      After some time Eric came inside my room without even knocking, at this point I shouldn't even be surprised about how unmannered people here are.

      He came and told me to be awake when he came home later, just told him whatever but he got angry and pulled my chin roughly it was hurting so I just said okay and then he went out complimenting me.

     He went out locking my door so I can't run away and after that, I sat on my bed for three to four hours and tried not to doze off again. I don't know why I am feeling so sleepy even though I just woke up maybe because of the heavy medication I have been given, but I am not completely sure.

     Then Eric came into my room and told me to sleep and directly went out without even explaining.

      Like seriously dude you told me not to sleep and now coming telling me to sleep, then why did you even want me awake in the first place, stupid.

      I was angry but also sleepy, so I just decided to sleep without thinking any further about his nonsense.

      The next morning I woke up and took a quick shower and was just sitting on the bed when Eric came and as always without knocking and gave me breakfast to eat and then went out again locking my door.