Warning By An Unknown Part |

Eric's POV

     After reaching a different hiding spot, I sent Jess to one room and locked it from outside.

     For now, the only thing on my mind was to find out who would dare to go against me and tell the police and army about my plan. I already have Jacob on my mind but I cannot take action without any proof- that is against my principle.

     I asked Jason to investigate that matter and I also asked him to check on the army and police's move, so we can be alert before anything happens.

     After some time I told my guy to take food for Jess and told him even if she doesn’t want to eat it, just place it in front of her and then leave her room. I was right, she told him that she doesn’t want to eat.

     I wanted to go to her room and tell her to eat but at that exact moment, Jason came and told me that he has information about Jacob and also about the police and the army's next action.

     We both sat on the couch of the small living room of my small hiding spot and we discussed everything and in the end, my instinct was right. When he got Jacob's call history, it was clear that he called the police.

      But we couldn't find him as he never came back with us and disappeared at that moment, it was so sudden (firing situation) so no one realized at that time.

     And about the police, they are idiots as always, they can't even trace me even after Jacob told them about my whole plan.

     I never liked the police because they are a bunch of idiots, any normal human being is much smarter than them. Jason and I worked till the morning and we were done with the whole investigation and now the only thing left was to catch Jason and kill him. Thinking about this, I smiled to myself.

     Then I decided to go to Jess room to check on her and also give her some food. I thought she will probably be sleeping so I didn't knock. Anyway, why should I knock in my own house, right?

     I went inside and saw her sitting on the bed, her beautiful eyes were red as blood, she had dark circles. She probably didn’t sleep and cried the whole night, but who cares right?

     I took one step inside her room and I saw the food from last night- it was untouched and that triggered me into anger. I was already angry thinking about how she got against me by calling the police.

     I moved towards her and just slapped and told her not to make me angry and eat her food and I went out. It didn't felt bad slapping her and on the other hand, it felt good to slap a person who was against me.

     I went to her room after an hour, she wasn't in the room but the water was running inside the washroom so I was sure that she was inside and then I saw an empty food tray. I was very happy that she is scared of me.

     I waited for her to get out of the washroom and when she got out, I gave her a compliment saying good girl, she was shocked which was visible from her face and I loved it and then I went out.

I went out of her room and directly went into my room to take a hot shower and relax my mind from whatever the things happened around me and to think about my next steps. What will it be? What will I do with Jacob and Jess?

     Between all those thoughts, another one came which made me go into deep thinking and it was that if I love Jess? Because I have heard from someone that you can't even think of hurting your loved ones even in your dreams.

     But when I slapped Jess it felt good and now I am not sure if I have feelings for her but I am sure about one thing that she has become my obsession and if it's my obsession it has to be fulfilled.

     I have no plans to let her go and now I have a lot of ideas to make her suffer. Now you must be thinking why would I want to make her suffer? To be honest, I don't even know it myself but it just feels good and right to see her hurt.

     But before that, I want to make sure that she understands, to never go against me... never. I have a perfect plan to do that and I am damn sure that she will have nightmares because of that her whole life, which will also end with my hands only.

     I got out of the shower and got dressed and then I went out to see Jason waiting for me and he told me that he had already traced Jacob.

      We sat together and he told me every detail about him and how he was trying to hide from me like a wet cat. I still don't understand why people backstab- the dude just came to fight me like a man.

     We both made a plan on how to catch him and also thought about what to do with his body after killing him.

     The plan to catch him will be executed the day after tomorrow so till then I have to control the need to kill someone and see blood coming out of their head. You will be wondering why only head because since I got into this kind of thing, I made a rule for myself, to never attack someone from behind and to attack them directly looking into their eyes so they don't forget the person they messed up with.

     Then I got up as we were done with our discussion and then Jason left to work on the plan and make sure that everything goes smoothly at that time. It's already three, so I went to Jess’s room to check on her and saw her on the floor beside the bed.

     Suddenly I wanted to watch a movie so I walked towards her and said "watch movies with me"
Jess: "I don't want to"

Me: "I am not asking so now get up before I get angry and you know if I get angry I can do anything"

      She didn't respond so I gripped her hand and dragged her outside wiping the floor with her until I reached the living room. And then I lifted her in bridal style and made her sit on the couch. Then I put on a funny movie, it was a three-hour movie and the whole time she sat like a statue like she doesn't have any feelings inside like there is no soul inside like she is alive but dead on the inside and seeing her like this made me happy.

     Then I again made her go inside her room and she went inside without saying any word, then I prepared dinner for her and myself. After it was done I went to her room and saw her already sleeping so I decided to be a little nice and not wake her up because she already was going to have the worst day of her life day after tomorrow, yeah the same day as Jacob.

     Then I went to my room to sleep but I was disturbed by a call and it was by an unknown number so I picked it up and heard an unfamiliar voice that person said "if you want to be alive don't even dare to touch Jacob" and with that, the call got disconnected.

     Whoever he was, he was very dumb if he thought that I will be scared by this dry warning but I still called Jason and told him about the call and he asked for that number from which I received the call. After I sent him the number, he said that he will look into it and after this conversation, I slept soundly through the night.

     In the morning when I got up and saw two messages. It was from the same number from which I got a call last night and it said:

message I: I know you didn't take my warning seriously but if you don’t stop right now the consequences will be very bad.

                             ~~~~

This is the biggest chapter until now, hope you like it and vote for it. Thank you.

Bye Bye, see you in the next chapter