Seeing Torture From My Own Eyes

« Jess's POV»

     He went back and then my eyes landed on Jacob who was beating the living shit out of the already injured guy. I don't want to be in his place and also don't want him to be in his place because it hurts to see anyone in that place.

     I wanted to scream for help for the injured guy but my mouth was also tied up so I could not. I hated myself for doing nothing for him and also couldn't see that happening to him so I just closed my eyes for a while.

     Then I heard Eric's voice telling Jacob to stop and I sighed in relief and opened my eyes but the next scene broke my heart.

     Eric said to the injured guy "You like to curse on us by this tongue of yours so let's just cut it" and with that Jacob pick the knife from near my table where he placed all the torture stuff.

     And then he placed the knife on his shoulder and cut it there and because of the pain the injured guy screamed and when he opened his mouth Jacob got the hold on his tongue and placed the knife on his tongue and chopped the whole tongue out and threw it away.

     I wanted to scream but wasn't able to because of the cloth in my mouth so I just started crying and was just wondering how can they be so heartless.

      And then he placed the knife on his fingers and chopped three fingers of each hand of his, saying that from these exact hand you have called police, that guy was crying.

     He was getting unconscious because of so much bleeding but Jacob got a bucket of hot water and placed his head inside it, the water looked so hot, as smoke was coming out of it.

     That guy trying to scream but wasn't able to and nothing was affecting Eric and Jacob and on the other hand, I was almost on the edge of fainting because of the things happening in front of my eyes.

      And then when he was out of that hot bucket of water, Eric got a gun out of his left and point it on the injured guy's head, and without any fear, he pressed the trigger.

     And I don't know what happened next because I was having a severe headache and my vision was very blurry and after that, I don't remember anything else as I fainted.

      When I woke up I was in my usual bedroom, I still had a headache but it was much better. When I remembered the stuff that happened today I almost choked on my breath.

     I have never seen such heartless humans before in my life. How can someone kill and torture someone to that extent? And the fact that I was under their control was scaring the shit out of me.

     Just remembering what happened today was making my whole body tremble on its own.

     I was still in my thought when the door opened and Eric came in, with some medicines and a plate of food in his hands.

     He came towards me and give me medicines, I took them without complaining at all because I don't want to make him angry.

     He placed the food on the table beside the bed and the edge of the bed and was just staring at me, after a good minute of awkward silence he finally broke it.

     Eric: "You saw what happened to that guy, right? It can happen to you. For now, I am just giving you a warning but if you tried to go against me again, I will not leave you alone, understood? "

     Me: "When did I go against you? "

     Eric: "You don't know? " I just turned my head from side to side gesturing a 'no'.

     Eric: "What about calling your father from the mall? "

    Me: " it doesn't mean going against you its called saving your own life"h I don't know from where I am getting the power to talk to him like this because I am freaking scared of the things I have seen him doing a couple of hours ago.

     Eric: "Then don't because it will just get you in more trouble"

     Saying that he went out and I started eating because I was very hungry and putting the fact that I just saw a person dying in front of my eyes aside for a while.

I don't know from where I am getting the power to talk to him like this because I am freaking scared of the things I have seen him doing a couple of hours ago.

     « Eric's prove »

     After we were done torturing Jason and later killing him, I turned my gaze towards Jess and saw her head hanging, aww this poor little thing wasn't able to handle what she saw here today.

    I went towards her and tried to shake her head to wake her up but no response so I just untied her mouth and then her waist.

     Then I lifted her in bridal style and went towards Jacob and told him to take care of Jason's body and also told him that I am going.

     After I reached the car, I placed her on the back seat and start driving.

     The whole drive I was in my thoughts that how Jess's life will be after what she saw today, I am damn sure that any normal person who had a normal life will be affected by it no matter what and especially a person who is so kind, caring, innocent, so fragile will be ruined by seeing a person dying like that in front of his own eyes.

     But who cares, at least not me, and I am freaking happy about how much she will be ruined by the thing she saw today.

     When I reached home, I picked her up and went towards her room and placed her on the bed and placed the blanket on top of her, and went out.

     Then I took a shower and later called Jacob to check if he has taken care of everything and he told me he already had dealt with it.

     Then I went out to prepare something to eat for myself and jess and when I was done with preparing and eating, I took food and medicine for Jess in her room and also to check on her if she is fine.

     She was awake, I went towards her and gave her food and medicine and then talked to her for a bit and then went out.

     I went out of her and then went sat on the in the living room and then I saw my phone flushing so I went toward it and saw five missed calls from Jacob.

     I tried to call him back but his phone was switched off and I was very worried about him so I went to my underground house to check on him.

      I reached there and hurried inside just to discover Jacob lying on the floor and his left leg was bleeding and rushed toward him and kneed beside him and at that exact moment my phone buzzed and it was the message from the same number from which I got a warning.

     Message: "Didn't took my warning seriously so now face the consequences, hope you enjoy it, bye-bye"

                             ~~~~

Hope you like it and vote for it. Thank you.

Bye Bye, see you in the next chapter