Trespassing

◍Jess's POV◍

After he left me in that room alone, I wanted to cry because I knew that it will get worst from here, he will treat me very badly because of the things I did but then I remembered the promise I made to myself to not cry for this reason, for him ever again and face it strongly, thinking that I wiped my tears and slowly I dozed off.

I don't know at what time I woke up but I had a severe headache, I slowly stood up from the bed as I wanted to use the restroom.....
after using the restroom I went towards the door and as expected it was locked and then again went to bed as I didn't have any energy in my body due to a headache, this always happens with me whenever I have a headache my body starts losing energy.

After some time the door unlocked and I knew that it's none other than Eric but I did not want to talk to him, so I just closed my eyes and pretended like I was sleeping. He came and sat next to me and was just staring at me, I could feel his intense gaze on me even with closed eyes but I didn't know if I should open my or let it be.

And then he placed his hand on my cheeks and I hated his hand on my cheek, I hated his touch and at that moment I had a very bad feeling and also I had a feeling that his intentions weren't very pure and good.

I just opened my eyes wide and sat on the bed keeping a safe distance between us, no not us between me and him because there is no us and there will never be us because I hate him, his touch, his arrogance, his attitude, his wish of getting everything and everyone he wants and I hate his everything.

He didn't say anything and was just staring at me, there was an awkward and horrifying kind of silence, which I am hating as I didn't know what will happen next. How will he treat me from now onwards?

He then said, "you are not getting any dinner for tonight and also this is just the start of your punishment, don't forget that".

Me: "punishment for what"

Eric: "for going against me and deceiving me"

I wanted to answer him but he stormed out as his phone was ringing in his pocket.

◍Eric's POV◍

I sat next to her while she was sleeping, she was looking very innocent and at the same time, this innocence of her was working as seduction for me. I placed my hand on her cheek, I was just staring at her but after about five seconds she opened her eyes widely and sat on the bed.

Those big grey eyes can steal anyone's heart, I couldn't help but stare at her.

My mind was telling me to stand up and beat the shit out of her for calling the police but my heart wanted to do the opposite; my heart wanted to love her and make her love me but I will not lose to my heart, she made a mistake by going against me and for that she deserves punishment.

I decided to make her suffer and her suffering starts from today. I was nice to her just because she is my love, but that doesn't change the fact that the monster inside me is dead and she was the one who woke it up by trying to run away from me so now she has to deal with my monster.

I told her that she is not getting anything to eat for today as the starter of her punishment, she was about to argue with me about it but my phone rang and it was from Jacob, so I went out without saying anything else.

On-call with Jacob

Jacob: "There is a huge problem boss"

Me: "Blurt it out"

Jacob: "Jess is the daughter of one of the biggest businessman in Canada, police and her father are searching for her in the whole country and no one can go in or out of the country until she is found, and there is a huge chance that they will find this place in less than an hour"

Me: "Okay, you know what to do, right?"

Jacob: "Yes, boss"

I ended the call with him and then went to Jess's room and told her to get ready as we have to leave right now and she was super confused but who cares, right?

I also got ready and packed my guns and some essential things which will be needed in trespassing.

After half an hour Jacob comes to pick us up and I blindfolded Jess and took her outside the house and made her sit inside the car. I sat next to her.

It was night time so it was perfect for crossing the border. After some hours we were close to the border, so Jess and I got out of the car and started walking. Jess was still blindfolded and with that, she was very scared which was visible from her trembling body.

This is not the first time I am trespassing, so I wasn't scared at all and was pretty sure that everything will go according to my plan.

After walking for almost fifteen minutes, my two other men came to guide us. These two people know the most about my illegal business and areas. We were almost underground to pass the border.

Suddenly, there was a lot of firing and Jess was scared as hell but how can this be possible, I have done it quite a lot of times and this kind of thing never happened before...... OR someone has already told the army and police about us sneaking out of the country but who? Because I am sure that jess didn't do it, as I was with her the whole time.

Thankfully, I told about the whole situation to my most trustworthy man before leaving the house, as I felt something wasn't okay, so he was monitoring everything from a distance and I guess it was the best decision.

When he saw people firing at us, he didn't care about himself and just came in front to rescue us and of course, my other men were also helping him but only Jacob didn't come in front of me, I always felt that he wasn't what he pretended to be otherwise he would have come in front of me without thinking about himself but he didn't, which makes me feel that he was the one to tell the police and army about us and if he is the one, I will not leave him without putting a bullet in his freaking head.

Jess and I were secured from that place without getting hurt but in that process, I lost one of my men, and also Jason (my trustworthy man) got fired on his left arm.

~~~~

This is a double update, hope you like it.