His Side

Eric's POV

     She is the only girl for whom I can do anything, yeah it's Jess. I don't care what she thinks about me. I just want her and I don't care if she wants me back. I just want her to be mine and I can do anything to make that possible....... anything.                            

     Two and a half weeks back, I proposed to her in front of everyone in college but she said no. I was very angry and I just wanted to kill her at that exact moment but I controlled my feeling and decided to try harder and if, in the end, she didn't except me than I will kill her because if she can't be mine than I will not let her be someone else's.                                                

     After getting rejected, I started stalking and following her everywhere. I also got her address which was the easiest thing, just used little sources and I knew everything about her, from the second she was born to this moment.        

      After stalking and following her for almost one week, I was standing in front of her house as she wasn't at college that day, she came out of her house and when she saw me, she was super shocked which was visible on her face. She sat in the car and went somewhere with a young age man probably her father.                                       

      After that I didn't saw her for a whole week, I was kinda worried but more than that I was angry with her, as to how can she disappeared like that. I did everything to track her down but I wasn't getting any clue as to where she was. I was losing my calm and now I wanted her more and I also want her to be with me for the rest of her life, even if I die I want her to live to be mine and only mine.                                                    

       After one week, I saw her at college and I got to her to ask her if she was fine and where she has been from the past week. Seeing her I just wanted her to be with me, so that's why I gave her a little warning.... just a little one.                 

     After one day of warning her, I send my guys to get her at my house and they did the same thing. Two days went very well from my point of view, she was next to me,  the only thing I wanted and I have no plans to let her go from here.                                               

      The third day I decided to take her out for a movie and shopping but I had a feeling that she will try to run away or do something stupid, so I already told my guys to be around us the whole day, and if they feel something is wrong, to immediately inform me.

     We watched a movie and then went shopping, in the middle of the shopping, she wanted to use the restroom but I couldn't leave her alone so I decided to stay right outside the restroom. After some time one of my guys came running and told me that police are coming and someone has told them about Jess being in a shopping center and I knew it's none other than Jess.                            

     So, I open the door of the restroom and saw her standing in front of the mirror. She was scared but I didn't care, I picked her up, she struggled in my arms but it didn't affect me and I walked towards my car and started the car. Now I cannot take her to my own house, as police will find it in some minutes,  so I took her to one of my hiding places, whenever I wanted to be alone I would come here and to be honest she is the first one to be here.                                      

     I left her in one of the rooms and locked it and I went out to call one of my guys, to ask him if everything is fine and under control but he told me that police is searching for her everywhere and they can surely find this place in some time, even though this is out of the city but still it can be found.               

     But still, it is one of the safest places to hide. Then I went into the kitchen, to prepare something for myself, and definitely, she is not getting any food for the whole day. I made myself a sandwich and ate it. Then I went to her room and she was sleeping peacefully like seriously here I am stressed out because of her calling the police and here she is sleeping.                                                           

      I sat next to her on the bed, she was looking so innocent and at that moment I just wanted to kiss her but I controlled myself, I at least want to try to make her accept my love and till then I can't do such a thing.                                 

     I went out of her room because if I sat next to her for more, I wouldn't be able to control myself. Then I also took a nap but before sleeping I checked and locked every window and door.                                

     I woke up from a ringing sound of my phone and it was Jacob (one of my guy's) he told me that police has stopped searching for Jess, as they didn't find anything anywhere, as I already told my guys to hide every possible clue even the footage of security cameras in the mall.                                                                   

     Then I went into Jess's room to check on her, just to discover that she is still sleeping and she was looking so cute while sleeping, I don't know until when I will be able to control myself.

                            ~~~~

Eric's POV is here, please if you like it or not and please share your opinion, Thank you.

Bye Bye, see you in the next chapter.