Missing Of Jess And Jacob

Jess's POV

He gripped my hand and dragged me out of the room, literally wiping the floor with me, my hand was hurting a lot because of how he was pulling it but I didn't say anything or protested against it. I didn’t even have the strength to fight back- I was completely exhausted.

     When we reached the living room,  he lifted me in bridal style and I still didn't protest and then he placed me on the couch and played a funny movie.

     The whole time I was staring at the television but my mind was somewhere else. The entire three hours I was sitting like a statue and then the movie ended, even though the whole time I was looking at the TV but I don't even remember the name of the movie.

     Then he ordered me to go to my room and from inside I was very happy because I will get to be alone finally but I didn't dare to show it and just went inside my room without saying anything.

      I just lied down on the bed for I don't know how long but when I heard the sound of the door opening, I just pretended to be asleep. After a minute I heard the closing sound of the door. I made sure that no one was inside the room and then I sighed in relief because I had no mood to face Eric again. I am done with him today.

     The whole night I wasn't able to sleep and with that, I wasn't feeling good either. I had severe headaches which I don't usually have and from the inside, I felt very weak but I didn't give it that much attention.

     After turning from side to side the whole night, I gave up and decided to take a quick shower to stop myself from thinking any further and just relax a bit and also not to trigger my headache more by thinking.

     I was standing inside the shower but my head was spinning so much and I felt like vomiting, I came out of the shower holding the wall for some support and tried not to fall because of the dizziness.

     After I got dressed and was about to get out of the restroom holding the door but suddenly my eyes were getting so blurry that I wasn't able to see anything and I fainted.

     And after that, I don't know what happened to me.

« Eric's prove »

     I woke up at ten in the morning and then I went to take a shower. While showering, I was thinking about jess, so I quickly got out of the shower and then got dressed and went to see if jess is okay.

     I went inside her room, without knocking. The whole room was empty, I checked the restroom but it was also empty, I didn't know what to do? where to go?

     I remember locking her room, yesterday after the doctor left, so there was no chance of her escaping. The lock wasn't even broken, then I went to my room to check if the keys were there like I placed them last night but to my surprise, there were no keys.

     Did she run away from me?

     If she has run away then I will make her regret it and will make her life, a living hell for sure.

      Then I decided to call Jacob and tell him to search for her, as she wouldn't have gone far because this place is a little away from the city, it would take two hours to reach the city by car but by walking it would take her five to six hours.

     When I called him, he didn't pick up the phone, I called him again and again,  but still, he didn't pick up and that made me worried as hell.

     I have known him since I was fourteen, we met at a football club and since then he has been my friend, my right hand, the person I trust the most and in the end a brother from another mother and father.

     I rushed out of the house and then sat in the car to drive to Jacobs's house. His house was forty-five minutes away from my place but I reached there in less than thirty minutes.

     I went inside his house, using the spare keys which I always have with me. I checked the whole house but didn't find him. Then again I went out and sat inside the car and started thinking about other places where I can find him.

     I remembered about a beach which he usually visited, it was fifteen minutes away from here, so without thinking I started driving and I reached them.

     I checked the whole beach but I didn't find him anywhere and now I was more worried thinking what if something has happened to him?

     Then I called all my guys and sent half of my guys to find Jess and half of them to find Jacob and I patiently waited at that beach for any information about both of them.

     It's been more than half an hour but still, there is no news about them, my guys are searching for them everywhere but there is no information till now.

     I was thinking about the way to reach or which places to check to reach Jacob. For now, I don't care about Jess, I just want to find Jacob without any injuries or anything like that.

      After thinking for a long time, I remembered that my and Jacob’s GPS devices are connected. I just hope that his GPS device is open and then I opened my phone to track him but my phone was out of power.

(A/N: Not sure about how the GPS works but wrote what I thought was right, so yeah, don't judge, please)

     I rushed to the house and charged my phone. After about twenty minutes my phone was charged and then I tried to track him and thankfully his GPS location was opened.

     But when I saw the location, my heart almost popped out of my chest, it's showed the location of a hospital. It's was one and a half hours away.

     I started my car and rushed towards the hospital, under an hour I was outside the hospital.

                             ~~~~

Hope you like it and vote for it. Thank you.

Bye Bye, see you in the next chapter