Wried Boy

There was a boy in my senior year named Eric. I always had a weird feeling about him, but I never told anyone even not Grace and I also didn't think about it that much.

One day he came to me and knelt in front of me while holding a rose in his hand, typical, my whole class was watching. Guess what he said "I like you a lot please be my girlfriend. I will make you the happiest girl in this world please give me a chance to be with you in your happiness and pain" Okay, what the hell did just happened. I was shocked. Thank God Grace was standing right beside me otherwise I would have passed out due to this much embarrassment.

And how can he said that 'he likes me' we don't even know each other and most importantly I don't like him, For me, this was a very weird situation I have never been in a relationship. yes, I had a huge crush on a guy from my school but it also disappeared after graduation. And for a girl who doesn't know how to say no to someone, it was very tough. Finally, I gather up my courage and said "I am sorry" and run out of that room without looking back, and seeing me running Grace also followed me. She was also shocked as much as I was.

After that incident, I didn't saw Eric anywhere for one whole week. I was kinda happy about it, as I wasn't ready to face him. That week went very smoothly without any tension but obviously, everyone was talking about that incident and there were a lot of rumors that 'i have insulted him in front of everyone' and a lot more shitty staff. I didn't mind it that much as I was already used to hearing bad stuff about myself from school time, and also because I don't think so that I have done something wrong.

After one week, I saw him standing in front of the window which was between our class and hall. The teacher was telling us about our test results, so my whole concentration was there, I don't know when he left but when I came out of the class he was not there. After that, I didn't see him for the rest of the day. I even visited his class just to check if he was present but to my surprise, he was not present. I also asked my friends if they have seen him standing in front of the window but they said they didn't know what I was talking about.

The next day when I woke up in the morning I opened the curtains of my window and saw him standing in front of my house. When I saw him, I immediately rushed down to see him and also ask him how he knows my house address but when I opened the main door of my house, he was not there. After that, I seriously thought that something is seriously wrong with me and I am imagining him on my own because it was my first time saying no to someone so maybe I am frustrated because of it. Then I stopped myself from thinking any more about this topic and just got ready for college and went downstairs for breakfast, my mom served me my breakfast and I just quietly finish it and then get out of my house and started walking towards college. My college was some minutes away from my house, so every day I just used to go by walk.

                        ~~~~

The second chapter is done, please share your thoughts on it. Thank you.

Bye Bye, see you in the next chapter