Plan Turning Into Reality

« Eric's prove »

     I rushed inside the hospital and went towards the reception and asked the lady about Jacob, she was checking if there is any named by Jacob but then I heard Jacob’s voice from behind saying "What are you doing here Eric" I said to the receptionist that there is no need to check anymore.

     Then I turned around and went towards him and said, "First tell me where the hell me where have you been since the morning"

    Jacob: "I was" he paused for a second and I lost it, I have searched for him since the morning and here he is standing completely fine without any explanation.

     I started yelling at him "Where the hell have you been since the morning? I have called you millions of times but you didn't think that it will be a good idea to respond to it, right? And what the hell are you doing in a hospital? And now don't just stand there looking at me like that if you don't want to dying and reply to me"

     Jacob: "Dude, just calm down and you know that you are acting like I am your girlfriend or wife who just didn't reply to you for some hours and give me some time to reply dude"

     Me: " Firstly, I know you are not my girlfriend, not my wife but you are my brother so now don't drag the scene more and tell me what are you doing in a hospital and where have you been since the morning and where the hell is your phone?"

     Jacob: "About where I have been since the morning the answer is in the hospital since five AM and about my phone - it's dead and why I have been in the hospital for that the answer is at four I got a call from your doctor and he told me that you are not picking up his and he told me to check on Jess if she has woken up or not, so I went to your house and then went into your room to get her room keys and when I went inside her room she was still on the bed so I took her to the hospital."

     Me: "And why the hell you didn't wake me up"

     Jacob: "Because you were sleeping and I saw the medicine on your side table and then I was sure that you had a headache and if I made you get up at that time then you will be grumpy the whole day and you know I can't handle you when you are grumpy"

     Me: "You know, I thought she ran away and I was thinking of a plan to catch her "

     He just laughed and then I asked him "What about Jess when will she get discharged from here? You know we can't keep her for long here"

     Jacob: " I know that and she got discharged like five minutes ago and I was going to take her to your house"

      Me: "But what happened to her"

      Jacob: "Just weakness, doctors gave her some drips and some medicines that's it but how did you know I was here?"

      Me: "Your GPS location was opened so I tracked you and tell me everything for tonight"

     Jacob: "yes, boss"

      Me: "Okay, I am waiting for both of you in the car, don't take to long and come outside with Jess"

      I went and sat inside the car and waiting for them. After about five minutes both came. Jess sat in the back seat and Jacob sat in front and I started driving.

     The whole drive was quiet. First I dropped Jacob at his house, so he can get some rest and can prepare himself for tonight, and then I went home with Jess.

     We arrived at my house, and then she went inside her room and I went inside the kitchen to prepare something to eat as she has to take medicine.

     After preparing food and went to her room and give her food, she ate without complaining and then I gave her medicine and told her to sleep for some time and I said to myself that sleep as much as you want right because after tonight you will not able to sleep peacefully.