Visiting Pakistan

After checking out of the airport I was waiting for my cousin to pick me up from the airport and as always he was late, I still remember when I last time visited Pakistan with my family, he was late at that time too to pick us up. Then a voice came from behind me "waiting for someone" I turned around to see it was Gabriel I replied "yes"
Gabriel: "want a ride, my friend is here to pick me up, I can drop you in his car"
Me: "No! thanks, I am fine"
Gabriel: "okay! whatever"

After saying this he starts walking and with that, I saw my cousin's car pull up, so I also start walking and when I was right behind him, he stopped and turned around, now we are facing each other and he said "did you change your mind, want a ride now" I said "in your dreams" and starts walking again towards my cousin's car, my czn saw me and he came out of his car. We greeted each other and then he put my luggage inside the car and in the meantime, I sat in the passenger seat. He came after putting my luggage and sat in the driver's seat, after few seconds he started the car and while he was trying to get the car out of the parking spot, I looked outside my window and saw Gabriel sitting in the car which was right beside our car and waving bye to me and I also did the same, Thank God my czn was focused in taking the car out of parking spot otherwise he would have asked me thousands of questions.

The whole ride to my aunt's house was peaceful and quiet. I was leaning back on my seat as I was very tired. Finally, we reached my aunt's house, I went inside and greeted everyone. My aunt was not feeling that well so I stayed with her for a while. After some time she told me to eat dinner with them and go to the guest room and rest as I probably will be tired from a long flight, which I was and also it was almost night time. So I went to the guest room, took a quick shower, and went to bed. I slept within minutes because of the long day I had.

The next morning I woke up at ten, I changed my nightdress and went out. My aunt was seating on the couch alone as my uncle and Umar (my cousin) were already out for work. They have their own business like my father, so they had to go to the office to manage everything. They are just a family of three that's why someone had to be with my aunt while they manage their work and apparently that someone was me.

My aunt called me to sit on the couch next to her and I did what I was told. After that I and my aunt were talking about random stuff, even though I don't like her, I think she is not that bad as I remember. Maybe before going back to Canada I start liking her, just maybe.

She wanted a glass of fresh juice, so I got up and made my way towards the kitchen. I made fresh juice with the help of the maid, then gave her the juice. My aunt told me that my phone was ringing for a long time when I was in the kitchen, so I excused myself and went to my room to check who was calling. It was a call from the people I love, my mom, dad, Brent, Grace. So I called them one by one and talk for a long time as I was missing them a lot. My uncle and Umar also came early from work, we all sat together in the garden and talked for a while and then had dinner and went to our respective room.

                            ~~~~

The fifth chapter is done, please share your thoughts on it and vote too. Thank you.

Bye Bye, see you in the next chapter