Meeting Him Again

The next day, when I woke up my aunt told me that my other cousins are coming to meet me and will spend a night with us. I was excited and happy because I haven't seen them in years but I have talked to them quite a lot of times and we all are very good friends.

I got ready, went out, and sat with my aunt for a while, talking to her. One by one everyone arrived and I greeted them happily, they were also very happy to see me after years. That day Umar also didn't go to the office as he wanted to spend time with us, we ate our lunch together and talked about most random staff, the whole evening went like this and it was almost dinner time, so some of my cousins took a leave as they had to take care of their families but my two favorite cousins decided to stay.

We all had dinner together and then my aunt and uncle went to their room but all four of us were not at all sleepy. So we decided to sit together in the living room. we had a lot of fun we talked about our old memories and the time we spent together and then we also played truth and dare for some time. It was already two in the morning, so we finally got up went to our room to get some sleep. One of my girl czn slept with me in my room and my other guy czn slept in Umar's room with him.

The next morning my both cousin left and Umar, uncle went to their office. There was nothing to do and I was getting bored. My aunt was feeling much better, so she asked me if I want to go out and I happily said yes.

That day I and my aunt went shopping. She brought a lot of stuff for herself but I just brought one dress because I am not a shopaholic and usually my mom does shopping for me. After shopping, we ate ice cream and went back home as it was already late.

My aunt was already feeling better, so I called my father and told him to book a ticket for me to come back to Canada. I had great fun in Pakistan but I was missing my family and my bestie. My father booked a ticket for me but it was after one day.

Tomorrow will be my last day in Pakistan let's see what happens.

✨~~~~~~~✨~~~~~~~✨

The next morning, when I woke up my aunt told me that some guests are coming around two PM, so I got dressed and went out to help my aunt in preparing food for the guest. After some time guests arrived, which were just two guys. I could see the face of one guy directly from the window between the kitchen and living room but the face of another guy couldn't be seen as his back was facing me.

My aunt asked me to make juice for the guest and take it out when it's done, and she went out to greet the guest. I made the juice, pour it into glasses, and took it to serve. Then I saw the face of the guy who's back was facing me and got the biggest shock. The guy was the one and the only Gabriel, in other words, the only guy who called me little.

I think he also recognized me because the look he was giving me was almost like 'what are you doing here', then he just took the glass of juice from the tray without saying anything and I also didn't say anything and give juice to other people quietly and again went inside the kitchen.

I took a deep breath as I didn't know what to do, after standing in the kitchen like a statue for some time, my aunt came and told me to join them, I did as I was told and went out. The only place empty was beside Gabriel, so I went sat beside him quietly. Everything was normal but after some time he leaned a little towards me and whispered "what are doing here little girl? is this your house?" like really little from which angle do I look little, maybe because of my height but still you can't say that on someone's face. I just totally ignore him and didn't reply to anything he was saying. Umar was sitting on the closest couch and also he was just sitting quietly, so I start speaking to him about the most random stuff and acted like no one is sitting next to me.

After ignoring him for some time, my aunt called me to help her in setting the dining table. I helped her with that and then she told me to go and call everyone for lunch. I called everyone and went out immediately because I could feel that Gabriel was staring at me and waiting for everyone to leave, so he could talk to me.

To my luck, we sat opposite each other and the whole time he staring at me like he was going to eat me, I just glanced at him once and after that, I kept my eye down towards my food and didn't dare to see him again. After having dinner, we had dessert and again went in the living room to seat but this time I sat at Umar's place and he sat at mine.

After talking for some more time, Gabriel and the other guy got up to leave but my aunt and uncle forced them to stay with us for the night, they said no but after huge arguments, where my aunt and uncle were forcing them to stay and they were saying no and I and Umar were sitting quietly watching the whole drama. They decided to stay and I knew if they stay Gabriel will probably try to talk to me and I was in my thoughts when I saw his face and he was smiling at me with his beautiful dimples, not going to deny he has a beautiful smile and handsome face.

In my mind, there was though how he knows my aunt's family. So I asked Umar that how do they know him? He told me that he was the son of my uncle's friend and he also lives in Canada and he has come to Pakistan for some personal work.

                           ~~~~

The sixth chapter is done, please share your thoughts on it and vote too.

Bye Bye, see you in the next chapter.