Going Back To Canada

◍Gabriel's POV◍

After talking about business with Mr.Khan, he guides as towards the guest room. I and Samuel slept in the same room. In the morning I woke up early, as my flight was at eleven and hers too. I got ready and woke Samuel up, as he was going to drop me off, and then went down to see her standing with her luggage and bidding goodbye to everyone.

Everyone turned their gaze turned towards me and when mine and her eyes meet, we just stared at each other, her eyes were so beautiful that anyone can get lost in them. She didn't look away either did I and then we hear someone clearing their throat, that when we stopped staring at each other and turned our gaze towards the person who cleared their throat and it was none other than Umar, in other words, the guy whom I am starting to hate because the way jess gives him attention and talk to him so sweetly but on other hand she just ignore's me. why? why I am so much affected by it? am I jealous? I don't know anything but I just want her to talk to me the way she talks to him and ignore's him.

◍jess's POV◍

When I was saying bye to everyone, I saw the one and the only Gabriel. We both made eye contact for a minute when Umar cleared his throat to make me aware of what I am doing. I am happy that he did it because my uncle and aunt were observing us.

After that he told everyone that he has a flight to catch, so he will take a leave and with this, he left with his guy friend ( his name is Samuel, now I know). After that Umar and I got on the road, as he was the one to drive me to the airport.

After all the process at the airport. I went sat on the plane, same as the last time I got a window seat luckily and the middle seat was empty and the seat next to it was a guy setting but unfortunately it was not Gabriel.

After some time plane was in the air and the very thing was going smoothly until I felt someone sitting right beside me and saw Gabriel, WoW, some time ago I was missing him and now he is sitting right beside me. I was very happy and it was visible in my eyes. The first thing he said was "so happy to see me little girl" like seriously again and when he said little my happiness turned in to sadness and he saw it too, so he asks "what happened suddenly you are sad" I looked down and said "I know I am not beautiful and also my height is short but still you can't treat me as a child"
Gabriel: "firstly who said you are not beautiful and about your height it is short but you look so cute and perfect and what made you think that I am treating you as a child".

Like seriously, the whole time he calls me little, and now he is asking me why I feel like he treats me like a child. I replied, "you always say 'little girl' 'little girl' and now you are asking me why I think that you treat me like a child" he kept quiet for some time and then asked and "why did you ignore me at that time" I replied "when did I ignore you" I knew what was he talking about but I acted like I didn't know what was he talking about.

Gabriel: "At Mr.Khan's house you ignored me completely and started talking to Umar while I was seating their"

Me: "I ignored you because you called me little"

Gabriel: "like seriously you just ignored me because I called you little girl and here I was getting angry"

Me: "why were you getting angry"

Gabriel: "because of your ignorance"

Me: "but why do you always called me little girl"

Gabriel: "because I like to give nicknames to the people I like"

I didn't focus on any other word of his but only three words of his were repeating again and again in my mind 'people I like' does what means he likes me and suddenly there was an awkward silence between us for a while. Then he broke the by asking me how do I know Mr.Khan and his family and what was I doing at their house, I told him that they are my aunt and uncle and Umar is my czn, he was kinda happy after knowing that, I don't know why.

The whole flight we talked about a lot of staff and we got to know a lot about each other. After meeting him, I feel like the whole trip to Pakistan was worth it. After landing we both were together and waiting for someone to pick us up. My father came to pick me up first, so I said goodbye to him and went home.

I met everyone in my family and even Grace was at my to meet me, we all had dinner as it was night time and I asked Grace if she can spend a night with me, as I missed talking to her and also I wanted to tell her about Gabriel. She said yes to spend a night with me and as tomorrow is the weekend so it won't affect our daily routine. We both were on the same bed in my room and I was telling her about Gabriel and then I remembered that I don't even Gabriel's number, how would we connect. Damn it, I should have asked him for his number.

                           ~~~~

The eighth chapter is done, please share your opinion on it and vote too.

Bye Bye, see you in the next chapter.