Revealing Of The Boss

I don't know what happened after I got unconscious, but when I open my eyes I was staring at a white blank celling and once I remembered what happened before, I started to panic. I was laying on the bed and when I tried to get up, I found my hand-tied with some kind of rope, and the rope was tied with the side of the bed. I started screaming and probably hearing my scream, the door open and the same masked guy who got me unconscious came and saw me.                                                                

       That guy went out without saying a single letter and now I was more scared and I started screaming with every ounce of energy I had in my body. After some minutes that same guy came and put a tray of food in front of me and said "don't scream no one will come to save you and don't worry no one is going to hurt you so eat your food and wait till the boss came"    "Who is the boss..? why he wants me to be here...? Why I am here and who are you? " I asked a lot of questions together.                                                          

      Masked guy: "girl shut up and just eat, I am not here to answer your question and the boss will come in some time then you can ask him whatever you want"                        

     Me: "I don't want to eat. What time is it?"                                                                    

     Masked guy: "it's nine p.m. and if you don't want to eat it's fine with me but if boss got to know that you didn't eat, all his anger and consequences you have to handle"                                                       

     Me: " who the hell is your boss" I don't even know from where I got the courage to speak that much and it's already nine and I was going back home at two, it's already been seven hours my family will probably be worried about me.             

     Masked guy: "calm down girl" saying this he went out and I was sitting like a statue with my hands tied. I didn't eat a single thing even though I was super hungry. I was thinking about who can be the boss and there were just two people that came to my mind. One was that maybe some rivals of my dad's company has done this, as my dad's company was on the list of top 3 best company in Canada.                                     

      The second thought was maybe it was Eric because of his warning that day, I was sure that he would something very bad I didn't know that he can do something like this but maybe it is just my thinking and he has nothing to do with my kidnapping.

After some time there was a knock on the door, I didn't reply anything and the door opened, my heart was beating so fast that it can even pop out anytime. The person who came in wasn't a big shock for me. As one of my thoughts had proven to be true.                                           

     It was none other than Eric, after seeing him I was very angry, thinking about how he can kidnap anyone he wants, he came and stood in front of me and said "why haven't you ate anything" his eyes were filled with anger and seeing those eyes I was kinda scared so I didn't answer anything. He came towards me and untied the rope from my hand. and said "eat or otherwise I will feed you" and after that, I quietly lifted the tray and start eating.                          

     He was sitting on the foot of the bed and staring at me. After I finished eating he said " will you not ask me why I took you here"                                                 

     Me: "took or kidnapped?"                         

     Eric: "you can't say I kidnapped you"

     Me: " if not kidnapped then what? you didn't ask for my permission to take me here and you already know that I want to know why I am here, so just tell me"     

     Eric: "Okay think whatever you want but I just wanted to spend some time with you"                                                                

     Me: "if you want to spend time with someone, you have to ask them before kidnapping then, I guess that's the proper manner"                                              

     Eric: " Ok whatever now stop teaching me manner and its almost night time so sleep and we will talk later"                                                                 

     Me: " What...? I am not staying here, I want to go home. my parents will be worried"                                                            

     Eric: "you're not going anywhere" saying this he again tied my hands and was about to go out. when I said "it's hurting" looking towards my tied hands "I know you will try to run away that's why I can't untie it" saying this he went out and I started crying because I didn't know what to do.  

                         ~~~~

The tenth chapter is done, please share your thoughts on it and vote too, Thank you.

Bye Bye, see you in the next chapter.