Punches And Guns

• Jess's Prove •

     I didn't even have the time to blink when a punch landed on my right cheek, due to the pressure I stumbled a little and took a step back to Eric standing in front of me with a satisfied look and then he pointed toward the clock on the wall with his hand and spoke,

      "You took fifteen minutes and two seconds while I gave you the timeline of fifteen minutes, do you have anything to say about that?"

     I stood there in pain, keeping one hand on my cheek as it was bleeding due to the rings he wore in his hands, didn't reply to him as I didn't know what to say and in less than five-second another punch landed on my good cheek with more intensity than the last one and because of it I stumble and fall.

     "I don't have the while to stand here and wait for your reply so hurry the f**k up"

     "I do...don't know what to say" I replied honestly but that doesn't seem to satisfy him and he just looked at me like I am an alien with two horns.

     He just shook his head in disappointment and told me to clean the whole and that he is going out and when he comes back everything should be clean and in proper manner and with that he went not without locking the door from outside.

     I released a breath that I didn't know I was holding until now and then I looked around the house to find any window or door but to my luck, there wasn't any but I only found house cleaning supplies in the corner of one room.

     I cleaned my bleeding cheek and applied some pain soothing cream which I found in the restroom which is connected to the room he had locked me in before.

     After not finding any opened window or door I started cleaning because I don't want him to hit me again as those two punches he landed on my two precious cheeks hurts like hell till now.

     After I was with the cleaning living room, kitchen and the room I was in, and the room next to it, I realized how much this house looked like home, based on how it was organized and decorated, and in general, it gave a homey feeling.

     There was only one room left for cleaning other than that every room and things were pretty much cleaned up. I took all the cleaning staff and head toward that room which had its four closed up.

      I opened the door and found everything blacked out, no light was open so I started searching for the light switches which I oddly enough found on the opposite side of the entrance of the room.

     The first thing I noticed after opening the light was the wall filled with picture frames in a very beautiful and delicate manner and I went toward that of the room and stood in front of the wall.

     There were a lot of frames which caught my attention and in all of them there was a small beautiful family with two adults one male and female and there was a small very happy looking child and if you look closer that boy resembles Eric a lot. 

     After just standing there and looking that those pictures for more than ten minutes I decided to finally start cleaning as I don't have any idea about when Eric will be back.

     While cleaning I came across a very old-looking box and curiosity got the best of me so I opened it without any difficulties as it wasn't locked.

     And in an instant, I had my eye wide open and jaw dropped by what I saw inside the box.

     A GUN.

     Yeah, a gun in an old-looking box, and I thought I was unlucky, well clearly not anymore.

     I took the gun in my hands and made a run towards the room I was currently living in and hide it between the mattress and the bed frame which I know that Eric won't look there as most of the day I am inside my bedroom on my bed, hopefully, fingers crossed.

     And I went towards the room I found the gun in and the old box in its previous place which was between the bed and its side table and resumes my cleaning.

     Just after two minutes, I heard a door slammed open and then close with the same intensity, not knowing who it was I started to panic and the best or not so best thing which I did is to start pacing back and forth near the picture frame wall and I don't have any idea about why I started pacing because there are lots of better option to lessen the panic and in the first place I don't even know why I am panicking.

                Maybe you fucking stole a gun.

     Yup, that makes sense.

     I was jerked out of my thought by someone or more specifically Eric yelling my name on top of his lungs, and just my hearing him yell my name I remembered the times he slapped and punched me, and without knowing I started backing away until I hit the wall, I could feel those frame pressing painfully against my back.

     Another door was banged opened and was never closed because by the sound of the door I jumped a little and my hand went towards the wall for some kind of support but it never touched the wall as it hit against one of the frames because of that the frame slipped from its pin which was holding it against the wall.

     And the next moment I hear loud footsteps and the door of the room I was in slammed open and there stood Eric while looking angrier than ever.

     His furious gaze fell on me and then toward the floor where the picture frame into broken small pieces.

     He took long stripes towards me and pulled me toward him by my hair and by now I am shaking furiously just by thinking the things he is going to do to me.

    He dragged me out of that room by my hair not to mention and yelled at me to go to my room, and I obeyed him without thinking and ran towards my room not giving him a second glaze.

     When I was inside my room I heard another room slammed, which I am damn sure was the one, Eric was in.

     I sat on my bed after locking the room from inside and just prayed that I was going to be okay and hopefully, maybe, Eric is going to forget that I was once alive and in his house locked up because that's the only way out of this without me being dead by Eric because of breaking his frames.

                              ~~~~

Hope you like it and vote for it. Thank you.

Bye Bye, see you in the next chapter