Emergency

After reaching college, I saw some of Eric's friends standing in the middle of the hall may be waiting for someone. I got to them and asked them if they have seen Eric but they also said that they haven't heard nor seen him anywhere for more than a week. Okay, now someone is playing a prank on me or I am hallucinating. I didn't talk to anyone about this but it was eating my mind. The next day I didn't see him for the whole day and I felt so relaxed and happy that I can't even express my feeling, it was like I am breathing in the open air after days.

     That whole week went a total mess, sometimes I used to see him but when I used to reach that place, he would be disappeared in just a blink of an eye. This whole thing happening was just too much, I didn't know how to handle it and also whom to talk to about all this. I could have talked to Brent or Grace but I knew that they would be worried to death so I didn't dare to talk to them about this.

      The next morning my mom come to my room to wake me up for college but I was not in the mood to-go college and face him if he appears, so I told her to not wake me up as I was not feeling well, It was a total lie. After that, she left my room and I slept for two more hours.

     After waking up from my beauty sleep, I took a quick bath and went downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen, she asked me if I want to eat breakfast, I was kind of hungry, so I told my mom to give me just a bowl of cereal. I was sitting on the countertop and eating my cereal peacefully when my dad came and told us about my aunt who was not well and wanted someone to stay with her. My dad asked me if I want to go because very one other me was busy. She lives in Pakistan, Where my family is originally from. I didn't like my aunt that much, as she always shows off about her money and personally I really didn't like people who show off but when I thought about going I will probably be free from the situation going in college or other words 'Eric', for almost a week or more I will in Pakistan so maybe after I would come back everything will be normal. Thinking that I said yes to going to Pakistan. My father booked a ticket for the next morning for me.

      As usual, I woke up at seven in the morning and I had three hours before my flight as it was at ten. I got up from the bed and start getting ready as I should be at the airport at least two hours early. My packing was already done, as I did it last night before sleeping. I carried my luggage downstairs with the help of my brother. My father was ready as he was going to drop me. I was very happy and excited to visit Pakistan after years, I last visited when I was eleven years old. When I stepped outside the main door. my legs got frozen in their place when I saw Eric standing in front of my house. This time he smiled but it was more like an evil smile. My heart was beating so fast as if something going to happen and thankfully my father come out of the house and put his on my shoulder and I took a deep breath, honestly, it was more of a feeling that now I am safe. Then he said "let's go" and I just nodded. We both start walking towards the car but my whole concentration was on Eric, who was standing there with his evil smile and staring at me. We finally sat inside the car and after a few seconds, my father started the car. Then I turn back to see if he was there or not and he was not there, he just disappeared in a few seconds.

                          ~~~~

So the third chapter is done, please tell me what do you think about it. Thank you.

Bye Bye, see you in the next chapter