Slapped

◍Jess's POV◍

He went out to answer his call and after ten minutes he came back to my room and told me to get ready. Get ready for what...? I was about to ask him but he stormed out.

I got ready and about thirty minutes later, he came in and asked me to go outside the house and then he blindfolded me with a thin cloth. We sat inside the car and it started moving, I was very scared but I tried not to show it.

After about one and a half hours or two hours, I am not quite sure, the car stopped and Eric told me to get out of the car and I did as I was told, in the process of getting out of the car my leg hit something as I couldn't see because of the blindfold. I sat down and checked my feet by my hands feeling if everything was fine or not.

It wasn't bleeding but it was hurting very bad and then I stood on my feet again and suddenly I felt a grip on my right hand, I tried to free myself but that person whispered near my ear "Don't move and just start walking", now I know who he was, the one and the only, my kidnapper.

I was very scared and clueless, I didn't even know where he was taking me or what's going to happen with me but I just started walking silently as I didn't want to create another scene.

After walking for some minutes, I heard some unfamiliar voice and Eric talking to them in some different language. I didn't even understand a single letter of which, and then again Eric grabbed my hand and started walking.

Then after almost a minute of walking, he made me bend a little and at that exact moment I heard firing, I didn't know what to do, as I turned around and I took my blindfold off and I guessed it was the biggest mistake because now I was scared to death.

I could see ten or fifteen shadows of people holding a gun and coming towards us and at that moment my mind went blank, I couldn't hear anything as my mind was preoccupied with my thoughts. I was just frozen at that moment.

Three people come in front to help us but the firing was very intense, and that one person got shot in his arm while the other one got shot at his head and died at that exact spot.

I was just frozen, I didn't know what to do and where to go and then Eric held my hand and dragged me towards the car and made me sit inside the car and then the car started moving but the shooting was still going on, every bullet hit the car but not a single one came inside - probably car was bulletproof.

While sitting in the car, I looked outside and there was nothing not single a house, it was just dark. Throughout the whole ride, Eric was speaking, no no let me correct myself, yelling at someone on phone. Almost after a one hour ride, the car stopped and I could see a little house.

I was still very scared as I have never seen someone fire or people dying in front of my eyes and I am damn sure that a normal human being has never experienced all those things also and the sound of firing was still replaying in my mind.

We went inside the house and he sends me inside one room and locked it from outside, there was not a single window in the whole room.

I sat on the bed and was just staring at the plain wall in front of me for I don't know how long and I could feel my body still shivering because of the things that happened today. Today was the worst day since I got kidnapped. There was a knock on the door since I didn't reply - the door opened and a guy (I don't have any idea who he was) came inside with a tray of food in his hands.

I didn't have any appetite, so I told him to take the food back with him but he just ignored me as if I wasn't even present and placed the tray on the table in front of me and went out without saying anything.

I didn't eat anything and just took a shower with cold water. Then I tried to sleep but wasn't able to; after trying a lot I was finally able to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night, covered in sweats as I saw a nightmare of everything that happened today, the firing sounds, the person dying in front of my eyes, the shadow of people holding guns, the dark place where I was, everything from today was hunting me.

I tried to sleep even though my body was shaking and my mind was completely frozen but I wasn't able to sleep so I sat on the bed and just stared at that blank wall in front of me for hours and hours just thinking about today and in-between all those, I remembered five people and it was none other than my mom, dad, Brent, Grace and in the and I thought about Gabriel. Was he thinking about me or has he forgotten me already?

Probably it was morning but I wasn't completely sure as there wasn't any clock or a window. And, then I heard the sound of the door opening without anyone knocking it in the first place.

Eric came inside with breakfast in his hands but when he saw the food from last night sitting on the table without even being touched his expression changed. I could see the anger in his eyes.

He came towards me slowly and my heart was beating extremely fast as if something was going to happen. He came and stood in front of me and pulled my hair roughly which made me twitch in pain. He pulled my hair, which got me in an upright position, and within a blink of an eye, he slapped me on my left cheek.

Still holding my hair he said "You can't behave yourself, you should be grateful to me because of me you are still alive otherwise you would be dead a long time back by my hands, So from now on don't make me angry otherwise I will do worse than this. Now have your breakfast without a single word, I will come back in one hour and until then the whole tray of food should be finished".

Saying this he went out and I sat down, trying to hold back my tears, and started eating. After I finished eating, I still wasn't able to hold back my tears, so I decided to take a shower. I stood in the shower for almost half an hour and when I got out I saw Eric sitting on the bed.

When he saw me, he got up walked towards me and then he bent a little bit so that we both were at the same level and said "good girl" and then went out. Like seriously an hour ago he slapped me, and now he is calling me a good girl, does he have a personality disorder or what?

~~~~

This is a double update, hope you like it.

Bye Bye, see you in the next chapter.