Chapter 21 - Adventures with the Girls

Stage: Me - Cards: ac110807
- Chapter 20 - Trying on Dresses -
Warnings: None? Cards wearing a dress?
Third Person POV

"Well," Cards sighs. "At least it has pockets."

Stage and Katherine high-five. "Do you like it?"

Cards shrugs, looking at herself in the mirror. "I guess it's not the most atrocious thing ever. At least you didn't put me in one that Medda wears."

Katherine cringes. "Those dresses are so heavy. I don't know how she wears them."

"But she looks really good in them" Stage adds. Katherine and Cards nod.

Cards was wearing a dress (it's shocking, I know). The dress was a lighter blue color, that had a flowy 'skirt' part and a button up top. She was wearing gray leggings, her usual boots, and had a gray ribbon in her hair and around her waist.

Katherine was wearing one of her usual dresses.

Stage was wearing a white dress, since she was least likely to get it dirty. It had a yellow ribbon in her hair and around her waist. She had yellow leggings on, and her usual boots.

"Remember our deal" Cards tells Katherine, who nods.

Their deal was if Cards wore a dress for a day, Katherine would wear pants and Newsies attire for a day, though she couldn't be seen by her dad.

Stage was just happy wearing anything, though she was curious to see Cards in a dress and Katherine in Newsies attire.

"Okay, but Cards, you look amazing!" Stage exclaims. Cards shakes her head.

"I don't like it" Cards mumbles, arms crossed.

"We have to show the boys!" Stage exclaims, grabbing Cards' arm.

"Hey! Hey! No!" Cards exclaims. "Not happening! No ma'am."

"Come on" Katherine states, as Stage giggles.

"No. Katherine." Cards stops her. "We are not showing the boys."

A few minutes later

"You look so good girls!" Charlie exclaims, as most of the boys laugh at how annoyed Cards was.

Spot opens his mouth to speak, smirking, but Cards cuts him off. "Say one word and I will soak you into tomorrow."

Spot laughs. "Why? Do you not like the dress?"

"No offense to Katherine." Cards tells Katherine, who nods. "But I hate dresses so much, and I will kill you if you so much as say a word."

Stage claps her hands together, grinning, before grabbing Cards in a hug. "This is so much fun!"

"Of course you think it's fun." Cards mumbles, causing the Newsies to laugh. "I told Jack and Spot this would happen if they made me go to Katherine's."

"I don't really regret it" Jack comments.

Cards goes to attack Jack, but Stage and Katherine stop her.