Chapter 24 - "We Left her... While She Was Tying her Shoe Laces."

Stage: Me - Cards: ac110807
- Chapter 24 - Oops. Cards Was Taken -
Warnings: Kidnapping, abuse
Third Person POV

Cards looked around. What the heck?

We were supposed to stay together.

'How well did that work?' You ask, well...

Clearly not well, seeing as I'm alone in what I think is Harlem.

Cards facepalms. We're at war with the borough and they have to go and split up from me in said borough?

Why?

How?

Come on, guys.

I was actually convinced they were smarter than this.

Guess not.

Do I have some fault in this?

Cards stops for a moment, before shrugging. Nah. I did tell them I was tying my shoes.

Cards bites her lip nervously, looking around. Now, I have one question; where am I?

Elsewhere in Harlem

Stage silently cried, her knees pulled to her chest and her arms wrapped around them.

I wish I had never left the Lodge.

I wish Cards was here with me.

I wish no matter how much I begged that Jack and Davey didn't let me leave.

Stage's hands were tied, only fueling her fear.

Wisk had tried to talk to her, but gave up when he realized that she knew he was against her and how panicked she was.

Stage looked around the bunk room of whatever Lodge she was in through her blurry vision.

It looked pretty close to Manhattan's Lodge, which only made her more sad.

Stage walked as Wisk, Zip, and Switch walked into the room, locking the door closed when they did.

Stage tried to disappear/curl up into herself, but it didn't work.

She silently prayed someone would find her, as she just laid there, panicked and confused.

The main question on her mind; where am I?

Elsewhere in Harlem

Spot tugged against his hair angrily. "Where is she?!" He shouts. "We're in enemy territory for not even ten minutes and we've already lost Cards!"

Jack rubs the temples of his forehead. "Did she wander off or did we keep going while she was tying her shoe laces?" He questions.

"We left her..." Charlie mumbles, mentally facepalming. "While she was tying her shoe laces."

"Do we go back?" Ace questions, pointing in the direction they had come from.