Chapter 29 - Musical War

Stage: Me - Cards: ac110807 - Notes: ChristineDaae2727 - Dreamer: queenofnarnia101 - Quills: -DaWoildIsYerErster-
- Chapter 29 - Meetings -
Warnings: Slight crying, but mainly fluff
Third Person POV

The first thing Quills, Notes, and Dreamer heard when they walked into the house was Cards.

"Who let Stage have a knife?!" Cards shouts from the kitchen.

Quills, Notes, and Dreamer share a wide-eyed looks.

"Uh." They heard Henry try to respond. "She's nervous and wants to cook and usually doesn't hurt herself when she's nervous?" He answers.

"Ah yes, when I think of times when Stage is least likely to hurt herself with a knife, it's totally when her hand is shaking like there's an earthquake!" Cards shouts in response, sounding exasperated.

The three of them laugh.

Finch walks by them. "Cards and Stage are in the kitchen." He leaves.

"Yeah, we figured." Notes mumbles, before following Quills and Dreamer into the kitchen.

Stage pouts at Cards. "I need that to cut the strawberries." She states.

Cards holds the knife higher up. "Nope. Someone else will for you." She slips the knife into her pocket (it was covered.) "Why are you stressed?"

Notes slips the knife out of Cards' pocket, putting it back in the drawer.

Cards rolls her eyes.

"Cards," Quills starts, turning to face said girl. "Do you happen to know what the date is today?" They ask, an obvious look on their face.

Cards thinks for a moment. "Uh- (random date in December), why?"

Quills shoots her a look.

Cards' eyes widen. "Oh! That's today!" She exclaims.

Quills, Dreamer, and Notes laugh a bit.

"Why are you anxious?" Cards asks Stage. "That's great!"

"What if it doesn't happen?" Stage questions. "What if the teacher doesn't like me?"

"Aww, Stage." Dreamer wraps an arm around her. "What teacher wouldn't like you?"

Stage opens her mouth to speak.

"Right, yeah, don't answer that." Dreamer stops her. "I realized that when I opened my mouth."

Stage rolls her eyes.

"Let's go play a game so we can take your mind off of that." Quills decides.

Dreamer pulls Stage towards the stairs.

"I have work to do." Stage responds, trying to pull away.

Dreamer was easily stronger than her.