Extra chapter: one

*hands over my love and gratitude in the form of this extra chapter* for you....guys *blushes aggressively* have fun reading! :')

warning: it's a fkn mess since I forgot how to write. Also this scene happens around the time when they're in college, sharing an apartment.

______

Royce had never asked Nathan about his sexuality. It wasn't like he was being ignorant or didn't notice Nathan's lack of interest in this particular subject but rather he wanted to be respectful of his boyfriend's wishes. If Nathan wasn't comfortable enough to discuss then Royce didn't think it was something he should poke his head into.

Yet one night around winter when they were watching the anime given, wrapped up in a comfortable blanket and sitting close to each other with Nathan's head resting on Royce's shoulder as he slowly called in a defeated tone. "Ray."

Royce turned his attention towards his boyfriend, a crease falling between his brows in concern. "What's wrong?"

The silence stretched between them, the sound coming from the tv felt distant. Royce held his breath, not moving an inch, and waited patiently but his mind was already running with a million thoughts. Nathan rarely ever gets upset. Of course, he was going to worry!

Nathan spoke in a small voice and dare he says, there was even a hint of insecurity. "What if I tell you... I don't want to label myself?"

His honesty made Royce melt into his seat and it took him some time to process. He was finally opening up! Royce cleared his throat, trying to compose himself, and answered sincerely. "Then that's completely fine. If you're okay with it, then so am I."

Nathan stared at him, slightly taken aback. Was he expecting a different response? "The thing is I don't want you to worry about me turning on you after everything we went through just because I don't identify myself as gay, bisexual, etc. I hope it doesn't make a difference." He stammered, struggling to find his next words. "I've seen you suffer so much in high school that labels make me feel suffocated. I just want to be Nathan."

Royce's eyes fluttered. God, was he tearing up? There was no need to cry but he was extremely proud of Nathan. He laced their fingers tightly. "Don't worry. It doesn't change anything between us." He said reassuringly, hoping to sound confident.

"I'm glad." Nathan's lip split into a tiny smile and Royce was finally able to breathe, seeing him relaxed. "I may not be sure about anything but I know certainly that I'm in love with you." He eventually confessed.

Fuck. There he goes!

"I've never liked anyone but you since we were kids."

He did it again!

"You've always been my constant. There were times when I doubted myself but I've never doubted my feelings for you, Ray."

See! He doesn't know when to stop!

"Even when we were separated, you were on my mind most of the—"

Royce shut him up with a hard kiss, his fingers sliding over Nathan's neck possessively, eyes shut tight as he moved his lips urgently, biting and tugging at Nathan's hair. Royce only pulled back once he was satisfied, breathing harshly, their forehead pressed against each other. "You're insane. I'm in love with a person who's insane. Oh my god."

Nathan placed another kiss on Royce's lips, seeming pleased. "Insane because I'm so honest and smooth? Because I can say all these things without feeling embarrassed, unlike a certain redhead I know?"

"Hey, I say I love you pretty often."

"Right." Nathan flicked his wrist gently, facing the other way as if he was suddenly mad. "You say it once or twice a week."

"Are you keeping a count on me?"

"That's not the point, babe."

"Alright, fine!" Royce puffed his cheeks, folding his arms stubbornly, determination laced in his voice. "What do you want me to say?"

In all honesty, Nathan was only pulling his leg and wanted to tease him a little. He hadn't expected Royce to actually agree. Nathan shrugged leisurely, continuing his fake-hurt act. "What do you like about me?"

Royce's answer was lightning fast. "Your hands are my favourite." Then he scrunched up his nose, regretting opening his mouth. "Never mind that's a weird thing to start with. Sorry, I'm nervous."

Nathan had the kind of look on his face as if he was extremely fascinated by his words and encouraged him wholeheartedly. "Don't be. You're doing great."

"Oh well." Royce forced a cough, feeling his face turn hot. "I love holding your hand. It gives me a sense of security. I also like playing with your hair. Very soothing. Your eyes...ah it's the way you look at me that makes my heart go weak. Stop you're doing it right now." He nipped at the inside of his cheeks to keep himself from blushing further. "You're unbelievably sexy, let's be real. I hit the jackpot because have you seen your body structure? Like damn."

Royce avoided looking at him, scared to see what kind of expression Nathan was wearing. "I like you spooning me but I prefer resting half on top of you because then I can see your face, have access to kiss your neck and you can hold me too. I like that. You make me want to..."

"Go on."

"You make me want to be good for you. I want to give you the absolute fucking best. I'm pretty sure I'm obsessed with you, Nate. You're my favourite person because I don't feel burdened when I'm with you. I do like it when we try different things but I especially enjoy it when..."

"Yes?"

"When you make love to me." Royce buried his face into his hands, heat crawling onto his neck. "Fuck! Did I say that out loud? That's embarrassing. I'm going to sleep." He abruptly stood up but Nathan was quick to grab his wrist, pulling him down on his lap, legs spread and hands resting on his shoulders for support.

"You think you just can go to sleep after saying all those things to me?" Nathan's gaze slowly traveled down to Royce's lips and he gave him a slow opened mouthed kiss which made Royce dizzy, he clung to him for his dear life. Nathan mumbled into the kiss. "Tell me more."

Royce was so close to passing out and this guy wanted more. Have some mercy on him! His eyelids were drooping, lips reddish from being kissed so much with his hair tangled in sweat. Royce was a sight to behold. "More?"

"More."

And so Royce did tell him more things all the while Nathan pinned him down on the couch doing sinful things with his mouth, his teeth sinking and biting the messy boy panting beneath him, toes curling in pure bliss.

Royce could hardly focus but he did tell him more things until his jaw ached from speaking, vision distorted because tears were pooling in his eyes, weak moans barely audible. He did tell him until they both collapsed against each other, exhausted and drained.

"Let's do it more often." Nathan pressed his face in the crook of Royce's neck, raining light muffled kisses on his skin. He really was the mastermind when it comes to persuading him.

Royce did not have the energy to make a coherent sentence so he hummed instead, letting sleep take over his mind. "Mmh."

He was in so much trouble.