21. Strong

Author

Author.

The goons turned back to the voice, finding a short guy with blonde hair in front of them. A burst of laughter left from goons mouth as they saw him.

"So what will you do Shortie?" The long-haired guy singled out the short guy.

He smirked before speaking, "Maybe Something that you don't know."

With that, he hopped, aiming a stab on the green-eyed guy with his leg making him trip on the other side of the road. He groaned as he landed bitterly.

Hearing This, Unconscious Eunjin wobbly opens her eyelid. She couldn't identify the person who was saving her, without knowing she collapsed on the floor.

The men who caught Eunjin left her and surrounded the short guy.

Now, the four goons formed a chain So there's no escape left for him.

One of the goons laughed in evil, "You are one. And we are four,"

The short guy started laughing in victory as the goons eyed him weirdly.

"Who said, he is alone here?"

Before any of the guys repel. They were attacked mysteriously.

One spoke. "I will take care of these two. Namjoon Hyung! Go and take Eunjin inside the car!!"

"Okay, Jungkook! I don't even know how to fight! Guess this is my work! Let's get it!"

"Jimin are you Okay?"

"Yes! Taehyung! I'm alright!"

Now the real struggle started.

"You shouldn't have called me short! Now I'm gonna feel sorry about your hair!! Because you are gonna turn bald!!" Jimin whacks the long-haired guy down onto the ground, stooping on him and snatching his hair.

But his hair already came into Jimin's hand. He took a glimpse at the bald man, dumbfounded. "But it seems like you are already bald." Jimin couldn't control his laugh as he slips backward while laughing.

Allowing the bald guy, he ran towards Jimin and punching him right on his stomach. A groan left his mouth before punching the bald guy on his face.

Here, Taehyung being Taehyung.

"Aww, you got such a handsome face with those pretty green eyes. But I've no choice left to make your handsome face into an ugly one."

Taehyung pushed the green-eyed guy onto the soil like a hungry lion and continued to punch him in the face.
With his signature style of beating.

"HOW *punch* DARE *punch* OF YOU *punch* TO TOUCH *punch* MY SISTER WITH THOSE FILTHY HANDS OF YOURS!! *punch punch punch*"