12. Blood

24 April 2020.

Jungkook

"Lover," I said while looking into her eyes.

"L-Lover?" Eunhee hesitated. Before gulping her saliva. We look at each other for like five minutes. And I guess what, I can't stop looking at her. If I'm asked to look at the only person for the rest of my life. It would be you. Eunjin. Cause your eyes never bore me.

No, Jungkook. You cannot do this. She loves someone else and that is never gonna be you. You may love her. But she won't see in the way, she saw you before. Now quit it. I cursed myself in my mind to take everything so fast. JK!

I suddenly broke into laughter to avoid this situation I'm stuck into. Eunhee looked at me in confusion.

"You could have look yourself in the mirror. You look like those victims in Horror movies!" I laughed out loud, mocking her.

She let out a deep sigh. Breathing normally. "Yah- Jungkook! You scared me to death!" She hit her fist on my chest. "Please. You shouldn't joke around like this. It literally felt like you weren't joking."

"What if I wasn't really joking!" I mumbled.

"Huh!" She asked me.

"Nothing. Let's go back to sleep and don't you dare to open my book again." I warned her, going to the bed straight. She just stood over there and kept glancing at me like I was some lunatic.

"What."

"Nothing." And she went back sleeping.

....

2000

Third Person

"I know it's really hard for you! But I need the money back! Those people have laid us down many times. And yet, we forgive them. Do whatever but finish the Kims." The lady growled as her voice got louder and louder.

"I know dear, what they have done to us! But I cannot be fast. Because I want them to suffer. Suffer till their death." The man gritted his teeth in anger before leaving the room.

"Bring one of them!" He spoke to his man. "Yes. Sir."

.....

Eunjin

I woke up early and I did my morning routine. When I hopped out from the bathroom. I looked at Jungkook who was still sleeping, curled up in a ball.

I went near him to wake him up. But something stops me. I looked at his fingers and I spot something unusual.

The ring in his ring finger.

I sat on the bed beside him and looked clearly at the ring and I promise that I've seen this kind of ring before but I can't remember and it also says,

JJK X JEJ

I was puzzled at the initial.  I'm sure the JJK stands for Jeon Jungkook but I didn't have an idea about JEJ. My gaze turned to his face. I scanned his face. Cute.

I would really be lying if I didn't say he didn't look good while sleeping. He might tease me a lot but I guess there's something good in him. Maybe if I got closer to him. He might act well to me. He obviously acts nice with others but when it comes to me he always turns rude and arrogant.

Probably I'm not good enough. Most of people say that 'I'm always rude and have a bad personality.' But I don't care as much I am to myself. There could be a reason for my rudeness. And I'm never gonna let anyone know the reason.