11. Who are you √

10 August 2000

10 August 2000.

Third Person.

"Did you took them out from the old cottage?" The man in a black long coat and black hat asks.

"Ye-Yes. Sir." The boy shivers in the cold as he answers the question asked by his master.

"Is something wrong dear?" He asked again, he kept his hand on the boy's shoulder, grasping it tightly, making the boy sweat uncomfortably. And answers in hesitation.

"I-im sorry... S-sir. O-one of-f them r-an a-way and jumped from the bridge and now her body is nowhere to be found."

"Who?"

"Kim Soomin."

The boy receives nothing but a hard slap on his face as he falls from his place.

"Maybe. You should also do what she did," he smirked, showing the gun out from his coat before the boy could run, the man shot his back with multiple bullets.

"I Mean. End Your Life."

The phone rang as he hid his gun in his coat again. The pressed his phone to his ear.

"Hello, sir. We need you at the company right now. Some important client from the USA wants to meet you." the caller spoke.

"Yeah! I'll be back in 10 minutes. Please make sure you don't disappoint them in my absence, they sure are very important. And thank you for informing me." the man in black, talk back.

"It's My Pleasure. Mr.Kim."

.....

23 April 2020.

Taehyung.

I'm happy that today is a day off. I mean today is less tiring than yesterday. At least I get to rid of this lady who's known to be my partner. Let's guess what shall we do?

"Hmm. Let's call everyone in Jungkook's room. Their room is big enough to fill us."

Taehyung's little kids:
(Jungkook, Eunjin, Lisa, Hoseok, Jimin)

Me:
-Hey everyone. Since today is a day off. How about we hang out in Eunjin's and Jungkook's room. I hope JK and Eunjin wouldn't mind.

Jiminie Pabo:
-I'm in :)

Hobi:
-me too✋

Lisa:
-wait! a party without me... That's not fair... I'm in for sure!!

Jiminie Pabo:
-can I bring mina in with me?