IMPORTANT BUSINESS

Hello to those who are currently reading this creepy and horrible book.

So basically I am writing an Author's note after 100000000000 years. I'm sorry that I couldn't update you about myself. (As if you needed though)

So I was telling you that we have 200+ views on this story. And I'm happy that you guys are reading this book. Which is a really horrible book. But thanks to those who are still with me on the journey.

This thing is important because I know you don't understand my book properly. Because I've made it in that way.

So lemme start explaining the things on.

•Jungkook and Eunjin were legally married when they were 18. (I know some of your guys don't believe in child marriage. And neither I do.)

• Eunjin's mother is no more alive. (But something can happen in the future. Im not sure ;\  )

• Eunjin's Father seems rude and workaholic but he isn't. He a good father. He is striving hard for his kids.

•Jungkook's mother is in the hospital right now in Seoul for her lung cancer.

•Right now I'm only focusing on Jungkook and Eunjin moments and I'm not into the drama in the book...... Yet

And that's all for today. If you have any questions or doubts based on the story then, write them on this chaps comment section than on DM.

And if any changes are made then, it will be on this page. No more new page.

Thank you for your cooperation

Byeeee