10. Once Upon A Time √

21 April 2020

21 April 2020

Eunjin

Someone, please tell me that Mrs.Lee is joking. I'm definitely not letting myself be handcuffed with anyone. Especially that someone is Jungkook. Ahh, my life is just like me, unfortunate. Maybe I was born to trouble or be in trouble.

"So to those who are wearing their bracelet. You guys are gonna get the items of food materials of your choice and that can be anything." Mrs. Lee said then she added again. "And to those who are not wearing their bracelet will get the items but of my choice. Now let's head to the master kitchen where all of you gonna be working. Let's go."

I didn't sign up for this shit -_-

Anyways, I knew something was suspicious about this bracelet from the very start of the trip. So I never separated this from my body. Nor did Jungkook. I'm happy that at least I get to choose my own ingredients.

But from what I know, I have zero experience in cooking. But I would rather prefer for baking than cooking itself. Cause it's easier than cutting, frying, and whatever you can name it. I just hope that at least Jungkook can cook.

We enter the kitchen, as the bright lightings of the kitchen made my eyes shut, after a few seconds I open the eyes. It was huge and blocks of the table we're neatly arranged in a row.

I couldn't count but there were a maximum number of tables. I found that this place is neat and tidy. I wonder what will happen after we cook.

Before we choose our table Mrs.Lee handcuffed our hands and made us choose our ingredients.

"I'm hating this already," I mumbled as I picked the basket for the ingredients.

"As if I'm loving it," Jungkook said in sarcasm. He started picking different types of fruit and ingredients that I have no idea about. I just let him do whatever he wants. I rolled my eyes at him.

By the time we finished taking our elements and walk towards the table, we will be cooking.

"Okay everyone come back to your table. I hope everyone knows how to cook. You have one hour to make one dish of your wish and one dessert you wish for. You can make whatever you want. And your time starts now." Mrs lee grinned as she blows the whistle and started making rounds.

"Okay, first we need to put our apron on. Cause neatness comes first." Jungkook mumbled before taking aprons from the other side of the table.

He handed me one and took his apron. But the first question that arises in my mind was, how are we supposed to wear an apron when we are handcuffed to each other?

"Simple but effective. You help me wear mine. And I'll help you wear yours." Jungkook spoke as he looked at me with his doe eyes. He said as if he just read my mind. I'm sure he is creepier than I thought. °o°