4. Lie √

(A/n: I just realized that this chapter does not have any gifs. But here you go.)

17 April 2020

17 April 2020

Eunjin

The next Morning Me and Taehyung decided to pick Jimin and Aunt. We exactly didn't say anything about this to Jimin. We just want to give them a surprise. I'm sure they will love it. But I'm not that sure that Aunt will like the Idea. But no worries, I know how to butter up her heart. Guess, my charms are too good that people fell into my spell. But my charms are not working for Hoseok. When will he like me the way I like him?

Anyways.

"I'll drive the car," I stated. "Okay. Catch." Taehyung threw the keys to me up in the air. And I caught at the time.

"Nice Catch." Taehyung winked at him. And I gave him the disgusting look. We both sat in the car, also put on our seatbelt.

After we pick Jimin and Aunt, Taehyung told me to drop Jimin at the college. As he will not join us today. Wonder why?

....

At Jimin's House.

We parked the car near Jimin's house.

"Eunjin. I can't believe Jimin lives here. I really wanna go from here right now. This place looks haunted and spooky. ." Taehyung said. "Yes. You are right bro." I said while we both were walking through bushes.

"Look Taehyung! There's a snake!"

"AHHH WHERE!?!" He cried as he clings next to me. I mentally laughed at his.

"I was kidding." I brushed him off me as the corner of my lips lifted. "Aish! This girl."

As we came in front of the door. I knocked it continuously. But there was no response.

"Idiot. There's a bell. Ring the bell." Taehyung hit my head. I whined in the pain as I ring the bell twice.

From what I saw was most horrible.

There stood a guy named Jungkook in his white shirt, blue ripped jeans, and not to forget his messy hair, was in front of us as soon as the door open, he quickly shut the door on our damn faces. Okay. Just great.

"Are you sure that this is the address of Jimin's house? Or Did you mistakenly gave me the address of Jungkook's house?" I asked Taehyung, whose face was just as shock as Jungshook.

"No. I checked twice." He stared at his phone, making sure he did not mistake Jimin's house for Jungkook's house.

"Wait. Call him." I requested Taehyung.