3. Pretty Please √

16 April 2020

16 April 2020

Weekend

Lisa.

I was studying peacefully in my room until someone interrupted me by giving me a message.

When I looked at my phone I saw Eunjin's message popping on my phone non-stop.

From Eunjin:

-Good Morning. Lisa. Wyd Gurl? Thinking about Jungkook? 😉

-I bet you are thinking about him. If you are, then what are you thinking?

-When are you going to say to him? GuRl?

-I bet my Gucci Bag that he likes you too.☺️

Lisa:

-Yah! What the hell are you saying
Eunjin-ah?!?

From Eunjin:

-Good Morning to you. Is this way too wish a best friend like me? 😑

Lisa:
-Well no. I'm going to study. Bye-bye.😏

From Eunjin:

-You just came online and now you are leaving alone? What did I do to get this boring friend like you? 😭. Lisa, I'm getting a feeling that you are gonna dump with that Jungkook of yours. Do you like him that much? That you are leaving me. WHAT DID I   DO TO GET A FRIEND LIKE YOU!!!

Lisa:
-Geez!! What the hell is wrong with you? Are you drunk or what? First I'm not gonna leave you no matter what. And I promise you that gUrl. And second I've not even decided to propose to him. He is so new. I'll give him some time. And when the right time comes I will ask him. OKAY NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!😂

From Eunjin:

-Okay. Calm down your head block. Did I message you to tell you that when are we gonna practice for the dance? I guess we only have 4 months left. And finals are also coming. We need to hurry broo!

Lisa:
IDK. Ask Hoeseok.

From Eunjin:

-Oh my. Did you just called him that!!! But listen dumbhead. I've asked him earlier but I didn't get a reply. Guess he is sleeping.

-You know something that whenever I see Hoseok I get butterflies in my stomach.

-and my whole face becomes red like a tomato. I like him but I'm too shy to ask him out. If he doesn't like me? Because the whole college knows me as an attitude queen. I don't why. Just because I'm rich doesn't mean I have got an attitude. BRO! SOMEONE GET ME MARRIED WITH HIM.!!