13. Sweat

Eunjin

Eunjin

"Actually, I wanna say something," Lisa said, I open the door wide open to let her in. It's been five days since I and Lisa haven't talk yet. Yesterday she did come, but she wasn't talking to me but everything else. I felt sorry but she's not ready to forgive me. We never had a serious fight like this. I hope she forgives me this time.

"I guess you wanna talk to Jungkook. I'll leave then." As I turned my body to leave from this room Lisa stopped.

"No. Eunjin. I wanna talk to you. Jungkook can you please leave the room? J-Hope is waiting for you in the corridor." Lisa smiled at Jungkook. In which he returned his smile. He looked at me, dumbfounded. I nodded my head slowly and mouthed 'go'.

"Yeah. Sure!" He got up from the bed, taking his phone, and leaving the room. He shut the door behind him.

"How are you, Lisa? It's been quite a while since we have spoken with each other." I started the conversation. She looked at me, with the teary eyes. I widened my eyes at this sudden situation.

"What happened Lisa? Why are you crying?" I took her arms in my hands, bringing her closer to me.

"I'm sorry. Eunjin I'm really sorry." Lisa sobbed as her shoulder shake becuz' of it.

"W-why are you sorry for?" I gulped the lump inside my throat.

"Because of him, I thought you broke my trust. But in reality. I know you would never do something so stupid. I don't know why but I think I should have realized this sooner. It's all my fault. I wouldn't have blamed you." As soon she said those, I realized what she was talking about. The first night of the trip.

"It's past. And I guess you should forget about that thing ever happen to us. But I haven't forgiven you yet. I will only forgive you but only on one condition." I tried to joke but this girl was crying more.

"Stop crying, Liz. You know it's not your fault. Now let's go. Let's eat some ice cream."

....

Next day

25 April 2020m

Jungkook.

"Good Morning Everyone. How are you all?!" Mrs.Lee asked the crowd? And everyone yelled 'good'

"Glad to hear. Now let's head to the next game, shall we? So for day six. I've decided to test your athletic power. So everyone warm-up before the first game start." Mrs. Lee.

Good. so easy I can just defeat anyone in no minute. I ain't called GOLDEN MAKNAE for no reason, right?

"So the first game is archery. Take your bows and arrows. And let's head to the stadium."

....

Eunjin.

"How are you even winning this three hundred meters race? I cannot even walk a mile." I said while panting badly.

"Thanks." Jungkook said in sarcasm. I rolled my eyes at him.

Jungkook just had a three hundred meters race and guess what, he won. Man, he is just so perfect. Wish I was like him. Stop dreaming Eunjin. You are soo far from him.

I'm good at some sports like basketball, archery, table tennis and not to forget my favorite badminton. But relay-race is definitely not my thing.

I looked at Jungkook, who was warming up, in fact getting ready for four hundred meters race. He glanced back to me and I showed him full thumbs up. He nods his head and went back, focusing on his race.

Once the whistle was blown, the guys ran. Everyone was cheering for their respective partners. I just focused on Jungkook. And prayed that he would win.

I noticed that Jungkook was slowing down against Hanbin.

Andwae!!

I got up from my place and start chanting.

"JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK!"

Soon the stadium was filled with Jungkook's chant. I smiled when I saw him speeding up. Yes! And guess what, Jungkook did a dramatic win by jumping off the rope.

Was that needed? Absolutely not.

I jump off the seal and ran to hug Jungkook.

"Oh my God! We won the last round too! Jungkook you are the best!" I patted him on his shoulder. "Anything for you." I heard Jungkook Mumble and I found it a little odd.

"Ewwk. You. Stink!"

Anyway. We won today's challenges also. What a good day!

....

Third Person

Here, Jungkook and Eunjin were celebrating their win whereas Hoseok and Lisa were having a hard time together.

"Hoseok can you do me a little favor?" Lisa asked Hoseok who was busy watching movies. He paused the movie and looked at Lisa. Hoseok understood that the matter was serious when Lisa uttered his real name.

"Yeah."

"Hoseok. I know you have feelings for me. I'm not saying anything to you. B-but Hoseok. I don't see you in the same way. I want you to be happy and I know you want the same." Lisa lied about her feelings towards Hoseok.

"I don't understand you, Lisa." Hoseok looked at her suspiciously.

"I want you to be happy and deserve someone better than me." She said as she tried to continue.

"I want you to ask Eunjin out." She blurred out. As Hoseok sat there in shock.

"What do you mean? Lisa how can I do-" Lisa cut Hoseok out.

"No Hoseok. Hear me out first. She likes you Hoseok and can treat you better than me. For my happiness can you do this? Please." She begged in front of Hoseok who was still puzzled about his feelings.

Finally, he made a decision or should we say a mistake.

"I'll do as you say, Lisa."

.....

-edited

-if any mistakes are found. Please inform.

TBC