5. Camp. √

18 April 2020

18 April 2020

Jungkook.

I arose in the morning to get ready for university. Of course, this bed is soft and cozy. But this is not my bed? I widen my eyes in shock to check if this is my room or not.

And it's not my room. AM I KIDNAPED?

"Jungkookie. Can I come in?" A voice spoke from the door. Is it a kidnapper? If he is then, how did he know my name? Am I going to die this early? I haven't even proposed Eunjin.

The door opened wide, revealing Jin Hyung in his wide white-colored hoddie along with that he wore black pants.

"Wow. You are actually up. I thought this lazy ass wouldn't wake up for the next 10 years." He teased me for god's sake why. He sat on my bed, while I'm staring at him blankly.

I try to remember, what happened last night. Jin Hyung and Eunjin came to my house, talked to me then BANG I don't remember anything.

"What?" I don't understand that from where did this awkward Hyung has fallen from? Cause if he didn't say why I'm here. Then I'll shove a freaking frying pan in his damn mouth. Woah. Jungkook that's disrespectful.

"Why. Am. I. Here?" I gritted my teeth, literally annoyed from his shitty shit.

"AH. That thing. So listen to what happened was...."

Flashback

Last Night

Jin was wasting his precious time while giving Jungkook a whole damn lecture about being mature enough to know how to live a life.

Eunjin was getting a load of her Oppa and Jungkook, arguing. Because she disturbed her beauty sleep for this annoying thing. Jungkook continuously denied coming to Kim's house. Because he was scared of Mr. Kim, as they both held dreadful past themselves. He didn't want to repeat history. But he also wanted a proper shelter to live in. He thought of getting a job and but how will he manage for the rest of his life?

"I told you Hyung. I'm okay here. It is comfortable here." Jungkook kept resisting.

"No Jungkook. Do you think this is comfortable? Staying with animals makes you comfortable? Then I don't what makes you if you stay with humans. UNCOMFORTABLE?" And Jin kept throwing daggers.

Eunjin already held enough. Now she can't hold her grudges. The next thing, Eunjin did was holding the frying pan tightly onto her hands, aiming Jungkook's head. Jin saw what she was doing before he could do anything she did.