14.2. Tears.

Third Person

Third Person

"I want you to bring more information about those orphanages and mostly about the girls in it. I hope you can do it. Agust D." The man in a black suit. smiled at the detective Agust D, whose face was covered with a mask as his bangs hid his eyes. A black hoodie and black leggings were his attire. Making him completely unknown.

Agust D  looked at the papers carefully before leaving the man satisfied.

"Can I know the reason why are you collecting information about this orphanage?" Agust D asked as he lifted his head.

"A-actually this orphanage belonged to my great-grandfather. He looked after this orphanage for a long time but because of some circumstances, he sold his orphanage. But now I decided to buy this orphanage and replaced it with the school for the kids." The man explained to him.

Lie. The lie was written in his eyes.

Agust D was a secret detective, who works for his family. Whatever he does, cannot be described as a normal detective. His work was his talent and he loved it. His job as a detective is secret and only fortunate ones get to work with him. So was this man. Who thought himself as a genius.

"Great-grandfather my ass." Agust D mumbled in his breath, he knew that this man was lying about the orphanage, after all, he is not called Agust D for anything. Turning back to the Man.

"Ah-huh. Just believe that this work will be done within a week." Agust D smirked under his mask. He noticed an uneasiness on the face of the Man.

"Why not tomorrow?" The man asked the detective.

"Hm. Tomorrow, I'm busy." Agust D said in a statement, as he smiled at his unknown thought.

"I'll pay you more if you do it by tomorrow." The Man told, as greediness filled around his eyes.

"Look. Mr..... whatever. I don't care about how much you are gonna pay me. You know my work and I work on my own. If so, then leave. I've other works to be done." Agust D spat in sarcasm.

"Ok. I'm sorry. My bad. Make it done within a week. And please keep it secret." The man got up from his seat and headed to leave. But he stopped.

"Anything for my client." The detective gritted his teeth in anger under his mask.

"And It's Mr. Kim." He shook his hand with the detective. And he left.

"Stupid people's stupid desires."

.....

Eunjin

After the disastrous argument, we left the location and reached the motel. I was not in the mood to talk with anyone and not anyone did. After all, the saw a real or you can say forced-to-be-bad Eunjin today.