20. Weak

Namjoon

Namjoon

I woke up with a severe headache. What happened?

I absorbed the surroundings, feeling the numbness on my shoulder. My eyes blinked as I saw a figure sleeping on my shoulder as its legs wrapped around my waist.

"What the hell!" I screamed like a girl and throw the person off to the ground.

"Ah who am I? Where am I? Oh yeah. I'm Park Jimin." I heard a tiny voice spoke.

I widened my eyes and walked towards the Jimin.

"AISH NAMJOON HYUNG! YOU SCARED ME!" Jimin got startled as his breath got heavy.

"Yah get out of my room!" I said, grabbing his arm and dashing him outta my room.

"But Hyung what happ-" I shut the door on his face.

"Ahh my head," I mumbled and throw myself on the bed. My phone started buzzing on my butt.

"Hello."

"YAH KIM NAMJOON GET YOUR ASS TO MY ROOM NOW!"

I knew that I messed up. Kim Namjoon. get ready to blast your ears.

...

"Yes, Hyung. You called me." I said as I swiftly open the door.

I saw Father and Jin Hyung in front of me, having their little conversation until I showed up.

"Yes. Namjoon come here."

"Namjoon. We know what happened yesterday. I'm not gonna give you a whole lecture for it. Be responsible. And one more thing. We are having an important meeting in Korea. And I cannot let it go in vain. So we got the earliest ticket to Korea." Jin Hyung said with a sad smile on his face.

Phew thank god, I am safe for the day. But we didn't even see the Eiffel Tower yet.

"Son. Don't jump to a conclusion. Only your father, brother, and aunt are going back. You guys are going to stay here." Father said suddenly that made my heart dance like some lunatic.

"Ah. Thank you s-" Before I continue father cut me off by giving me a warning glare.

"You are responsible for the kids."

...

Jungkook

"Awe they look so cute."

"I know right. I should take pictures and keep it as my wallpaper."

"Yeah, you are right."

My eyes fluttered open as I assumed that Jimin and Taehyung standing in front of us.

"What are you doing here?" I slipped my hand slowly from Eunjin's head as she was a heavy sleeper.

"Just adoring the two love birds."