16. Lonely.

After The Prom Party

Lisa.

"I did what you said." I heard a voice behind me.

I turned around, finding Hoseok facing towards me.

"Expected. Good." I said as I walk towards the bed. Packing my bags because tomorrow we were leaving.

I may sound rude. But I'm doing this because I cannot hurt anyone.

I looked at Hoseok in horror who asked me the question.

"What will I get instead?"

"You will get what you want. Just tell me." I said to Hoseok as I bit my lips.

"You. I want you."

My eyes widened when he said this. I stared at him. As he slowly steps forward coming to my way.

He gave me a soft look as he pours a tear before cupping my cheeks and keeping his forehead in mine.

"You have no idea of what you are making me do. I don't know if I could see myself with someone that is not you."

That's when I looked at him. In his eyes.

Only Pain. I could see only pain in his eyes.

And he left from there.

I stood in front of the mirror.

Why are you like this Lisa? Do you not see how much he likes you?

Do you only like to hurt him?

Third Person.

"What are you thinking Jungkook?"

"How can you and I be together and forever?"

"Have you ever look yourself in the mirror? You like a whole damn Ugly bunny!"

Eunjin's words were roaming around Jungkook's head. Making him completely mindless.

Jungkook was at the rooftop near the seal as he sat on that seal. Everyone was having fun at the party. As the known tears fall from his eyes.

He tries to wipe his tears with his sleeves.

"No more crying Jungkook. You are strong. You have to be strong."

But he couldn't bear all the heartbreak he is suffering from. So he cried even harder.

"AHHHHH!" He screamed as he picked the rod and start destroying things. He chooses to let his anger on this.