18. Peace

m e t a n o i a

the journey of changing one's mind. heart. self. or a way of life.
Spiritual conversation

....

5 June 2020.

Namjoon

"JIN HYUNG! RAPMON HYUNG! COME FAST!!" I heard Taehyung yelled, calling for me and Jin Hyung.

"What's this lad up to?" I mumbled as I packed my suitcase and headed downstairs.

"Yeah Tae! What happened?" Jin Hyung asked Taehyung.

"Hyung! Eunjin said no one likes me! And you told her that I was found on the stairs of the hospital!" Taehyung cried as he complained about Eunjin.

My eyes search for Eunjin, who was enjoying this drama. Her eyes met mines and then she winked at me, giving me the look of "play along with it"

I nodded and winked her back.

"Yes. Taehyung. We wanted to tell you this from starting but none of us wanted to hurt you. I am sorry Taehyung." I said as I faked cry and hugged him. "Huh? Noooo!" He cried even harder.

"Yah! Namjoon-ah. Stop it. Or else I will slice you with my kitchen sword!" Jin Hyung snapped as he yeeted me and cupped Taehyung's cheeks.

"They are kidding. Taehyungie. You are my real brother!" Jin Hyung squished his chubby cheeks as he wiped his tears with his thumb.

I high-fived Eunjin, who was laughing out louder.

"Tae. You are such a crybaby. Oh, my gwad! Hahaha!" Eunjin held her stomach because of loud laughter and she falls back on the ground.

"Eunjin. Don't you dare to hurt my baby!" Jin Hyung eyed her Eunjin in anger.

"Huh? I thought I was your baby." Her lips rolled as she pouted. "Jin Oppa you betrayed me! You even said you love me more than Taehyung. Now you are breaking my heart for him." Okay. Soon the chaos was filled in the hall. As I stood there, speechless.

Jungkook and Jimin came in the hall, running, as If World War III has been announced.

When they saw Eunjin and Taehyung fighting, their facial expression turns into amused ones as Jimin grabbed the popcorn and sat on the couch. Whereas Jungkook sat beside him. Because of its showtime for them.