14.1. & Tears

Lisa

Lisa.

As soon as I heard Hoseok agreed to my words. I left the room and walked towards the park. Tears welled up in my eyes. I couldn't control myself. I lied to my only love. So many years, I hide behind the mask. Letting my love down and my ego up. I cannot let my mask fall because of him and Eunjin.

4 years.

4 years ago. Even before that Eunjin didn't even join this college. Jung Hoseok. Was every girl's crush. But he didn't bother about any girl. When he would enter the university through the gate. All the girls would surround him. Like he's some celebrity. He wouldn't hurt those girl's hearts and gladly accept whatever they give to him, he would talk to them in a polite manner.

He was even the apple of eyes of all the teachers. But on Valentine's day, his eyes fall on one particular girl who just joined after a month.

Jang Luna. She basically was the Queenka of the university because she was the daughter of the headmaster. Everyone bowed down to her and followed her like  a lost puppy. She was the type of girl who gets into the relationship but dumps them afterward

One day, Hoseok decided to ask Luna out for a date. Guess what she accepted and like every time she will use them and throw them in the trash. Hoseok treated her as if his life was depended on her. Months later, Luna decided to even leave Hoseok like always she does with other boys.

Nevertheless this time, with Hoseok, it was disastrous.

She humiliated him in front of the whole university. Blaming him for things he has never heard of. He cried, begged, and pleaded to her that she should not criticize him. But no. She didn't say anything but humiliate.

Neither anyone among his friends helped him. No one raises their voice. Because the power was within the hands of Jang Luna.

Whatever Luna says was, always correct to her father. In his eyes, Luna can never hurt a puppy. However, in reality, she was horrible than a monster. She played with others feelings.

That day. The headmaster suspends Hoseok for five months. He never came out of his house during those months.

No one but me and my girls (blackpink) stood for him. We four parted our ways and try to uncover the real truth of Jang Luna. We organize all the photos of her illegal stuff and kept in front of Luna. We warned her that if she doesn't accept the truth and reveal her entire identity in front of her father then we will do it for her. She accepted the deal and uncover her makeup.

That day onwards the headmaster sends his daughter out of Seoul and brings Hoseok back.

Hoseok was always dull after whatever happened to him. When he found out about how he got rid of suspension. He thanked us and that day I turned insane. Because that was the first time he spoke with me. My feelings for him grew even more.