9. Answers √

22 April 2020

22 April 2020

Jungkook

I woke in the middle of the night when I heard some shuffling beside me.

"Why are you leaving me Kookie? I thought. I thought you will be with me forever. But you are leaving me."

I widen my eyes open and darted my eyes towards Eunjin. Phew. She was sleeping but something was disturbing her sleep. She was shivering in the cold, as the cold sweat droplets were forming on her forehead. And she was mumbling something in her sleep that I cannot hear properly. I shifted towards her

"Why? Did you not love me? Was my love not enough for you?"

"Love? Who is she talking about?" I mumbled. Who left her? Who didn't love her? I will kill whoever hurts her. Anger started to appear in me.

Suddenly Eunjin got up and screamed, that scared me.

Eunjin

"Eunjin. I know I promised you that I will never leave you. And I will always protect you and keep you by my side. But you know what. People do change and they change from time to time. And I think that I've changed. Someone else changed me. They showed me real love, real protection. And I'm sorry that I won't be able to give my love to you."

"What are you talking about my love?" I said, tears formed in my eyes. My vision becomes blurred as I barely can see him

"I'm sorry. I don't love you anymore. It's better if we don't meet each other. Eunjin I have to leave you." the boy held my wrist and brought me closer.

"Why are you leaving me? I thought you will be with me forever. But you are already leaving me." I spoke as tears were pouring like rain.

"I'm sorry Eunjin," he said as he slowly removed his hands from my wrist. But I held his hands harder.

"Why? Did you not love me? Was my love not enough for you? Am I nothing to you?" I whispered as I hugged him tighter.

"Eunjin. I don't love you anymore. Bye." He said as he withdrew my hands from his body. I stood there speechless. My mind was completely blank. I didn't know what to do next. Before I could stop him. He disappears. He left me.

"JUNGKOOK!!!"

I woke up in a sweat. My body was shivering. And... I had a dream about Jungkook..? Leaving me? Again? It's been four times in a row. But why? I wiped all the sweat that forms on my face.

Why? Do I know Jungkook personally? Day by day, I feel like that I'm going to lose my mind.

I look around and I found Jungkook looking at me in shock. "Are you okay?" Jungkook as he tilted his head in confusion.