8. Addiction √

21 April 2020

21 April 2020

Eunjin.

When I woke up, I found myself in Jungkook's room. I guess I slept when he went to make coffee. Anyway, I got up early in the morning and got ready for today's occasion.

I took my bag and headed downstairs

I took my bag and headed downstairs. There I saw Jin Oppa packing the containers of food. I went near the table where Jin Oppa was working.

"Good Morning Oppa," I said as I sat on the hair and took rolls of jams. He slapped my hand and made me take only one roll. I glared at him and ate the roll

"I made this food for you guys. In case the route is longer." He said and kept the containers in the bag.

Soon Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung enter the room.

"Thanks, Hyung! You are the best." Jimin said. As they fist bump.

"Yah! Eunjin. Why are you dressed as a Celebrity going to the airport? We are just going to trip right?" Taehyung eyed me. As he gave me disgusting.

"Because I'm a celebrity. Ain't I?" I joked but they didn't laugh. "Oh come on. I was joking. Tell me one reason why I cannot dress like this. I'm not allowed to?" I said in a grump. Hmm. Cause why not. As Taehyung was about to say something. The sound of the bus made him shut up.

BEEP BEEP

We heard the bus. Soon took our bags and said our goodbyes

"Be safe. Yah! Boys! Take care of my little girl." Jin Oppa told to the boys as he hugged me. Mostly suffocating me. They all nodded their heads. As everyone hugged Jin Oppa one by one.

"Everyone. I wish you a happy journey. Enjoy and be safe." Namjoon Oppa said as he side hugged everyone. I saw Appa from the far. He didn't say anything but nodded his head and went to his office.

He and his business.

I was about to take my bag filled with my stuff. When someone else took it before me. I saw Jungkook taking my bad and headed towards the door. Before I could say anything, my phone dings a message.