1. Hell √

THE AGES OF CHARACTERS ARE CHANGED AS THEY ARE IN THEIR MID COLLEGE AND THEY ARE NOT AS DIRECTED AS IN INTRODUCTION.

14 April 2020

14 April 2020

Eunjin

Beep Beep.

I groaned and got up to get ready for another bad day of college as soon as my alarm goes off. I ran my frustrated hand through my nest-looking-hair.

The part of me was happy at first because today is the day I'm waiting for my entire life. Today is Dance Selections for the class level in our college and I'm going to dance with my crush. Jung Hoseok. I'm so excited until my phone beeped a message.

You received a voice message from Kim Taesnakeu

"Yah- EUNJIN-AH! Get your ass ready. We are going to Uncle's house before Jin Hyung drops us at uni."

My both eyebrows crashed in confusion. I called Taehyung, My brother. That helps me in my meantime. After a few rings, he picked the call. I heard the sounds of a sprinkling of water.

"Taehyung!! What are you doing?"

"I'm taking bath with my tannie boy!" He said.

"That's gross Taehyung! Who takes shower with their dogs?" I shut my eyes in disgrace, thinking something that is beyond my imagination.

"YAH- THAT'S MY YEONTAN! DON'T CALL HIM DOG! HE IS MY SON!" He yelled through the call as his voice echoed indicating that he is still in the bathroom.

"You know that I can hear you even you are just opposite to my room."

I shook my head and get to the point.

"Why are we going to Uncle's house?" I inquired

"To pick his ungrateful kids." He muttered in small. The thought of his 'kids' was numbness painful.

I pursed my lips to stop asking him further questions.

"Okay. Enjoy your bath and get ready." With that, I ended the call. My arms dropped to my sides as my mood flipped flopped.

Not today!! Why God? Guess this day is going to Mess up. And the worst part is that today is The Dance Selection.

As soon I got up to change, I tripped from my bed landing on the floor beside my bed. A groan escaped from my lips.