2. Dynamite √

14 April 2020.

Eunjin

"All the students are informed to join in the assembly hall." Our Principal announced through the mic.

"Ah thank god. Listening to History of arts makes me feel drowsy." I heard Hoseok said from the 1st bench, everybody nodded their head in agreement.

We all formed a paired line. And walk fast towards the assembly hall which was quite far from our classroom.

"I guess it's for Dance Selection. I'm just so excited. You and I will dance together right?" Lisa asked.

"Of course. That's for sure. I've even decided that we are dancing on Swalla this time." I said.

"What? You have decided without me!! You Patrick!?!" She shocked me while screaming.

"What you are doing everyone is loo-" Someone interrupted me.

Someone patted my shoulders from behind. I stopped and turn behind to see Jungkook, smiling innocently.

"What?" I asked, my brows knitted together. "Uh. Noona. Why are we going near the assembly hall? Anything special?" He asked, scared if I wouldn't answer him.

He freaking called me noona. Do I look older than him?

"Noona?? I don't know any Noona. Noona who?" I said seriously to tease him. He's too innocent to be teased but still. I'm gonna have fun. "Noona. You." He said simply.

"Am I looking older than you?" I asked, nearly pushing my eyeballs out. It's actually fun. Omg, I'm loving it already.

"Um. No. I-I-." He hesitated as he was lost in words, chewing his upper lip, he is super nervous.

"Oh. If that's so. Then. Oppa we are going near the assembly hall for the Dance Selection announcement to perform on the special occasion of our college." I said blinking my eyes twice, which left him Jung shook.

"D-did you-u calle-d me Opp-pa? He asked in nervousness.

"Yeah. So what? What, you know I call boys Oppa who call me Noona." I said until Lisa bumped my shoulder.

"Eunjin! now you are the one who is teasing him. Stop teasing him. He's a little cute boy." Lisa said while taking Jungkook by hand near her.

"Pft. I was just teasing you Jungkook. Don't mind. I'm like this from the day I was born..." I told to him.

Was I?

"It would be better if you stay with Tae and Jiminie. Tae will help you around. Hmm." I smiled at him at which he gave me his signature smile.

"If you gurls did with your flirting then move the heck out of here." I heard the most annoying voice. Jennie said interrupting us. I rolled my eyes at her with a disdain look.

Lisa realized what she was doing and put down Jungkook's hand suddenly and grabbed my hand and ran along with me.

..

We sat in chairs that were placed in the assembly hall. Guess this is a big ass speech of the principal.

"To all teachers, staff members, and my dear students. Good Morning to you guys. As you know that today is Dance Selection for our college. And some of the best dancers in South Korea will come to our college to select those students who will perform on our college' special occasions and for the competition. And like every year, Our college has won the 1st prize, competing with other colleges in Dance and other activities.