19. Anniversary.

A/n: I dropped some hints in the previous chapter for this one. Vote if you noticed ;)

 Vote if you noticed ;)

Jungkook.

I and Taehyung held all the bags that Eunjin bought from Shopping. After we had breakfast Taehyung accompanied me to join him and Eunjin. You know I cannot resist.

"If girls do this much shopping then I might never get marry to such ladies who love shopping," Taehyung said as we both followed Eunjin everywhere.

"Yeah. You are right." I replied.

"You are already married." I rolled my eyes as I looked forward at Eunjin and smiled at how cute she looks.

After she paid for the things she bought. She said.

"Let's go. I'm hungry."

Finally. We were following her for one freaking hour like lost puppies.

"You guys move to that pizza shop over there. I will meet you after I keep these bags in the car." Taehyung pointed to the shop as he took all the bags from me.

"I will co-"

"Be with Eunjin," Taehyung whispered and I nodded to him, and soon he disappeared into the thin air.

"Let's go," I said to Eunjin who already took part in the race.

We sat on the chairs and looked through the menu.

Eunjin's phone rang. She picked the call without even looking at the caller id and started smiling.

"Hello, Hoseok."

My shoulders drop as my mood was soon taken away with it. I sighed, hid my face with the help of the menu, and tried not to hear their conversation.

"Where were you yesterday? You scared me till death."

"Ah. Take care of yourself and drink a tonne of water."

"I miss you too. And yeah I will send pictures."

Okay, I had enough.

"Waiter!" I called the woman who colored her face with dark makeup showed up.

"No. I came shopping with Taehyung and Jungkook came along." I heard Eunjin said to Hoseok over the call as she also noticed the female waiter.

"Okay bye. Love you." She cut the call and looked at the waiter.

"One Cheese pizza."

"One Cheese pizza"

Our eyes met each other when we both spoke in unison. She looked away.

"Is it two or one?" The waiter asked.

"Make it two and also one pepperonis mixed pineapple pizza," I said for Taehyung as it was his favorite. Eunjin then ordered the drinks at which the waitress nodded before winking me and leaving the place.