7. Aesthetic. √

20 April 2020

20 April 2020

Same day

Eunjin.

As soon as I came from university I plopped on my bed. I closed my eyes, humming my favorite song. My muscle relaxed as I stretched. I groan as my bones cracked. I can't believe how I ended up with Jungkook. I was supposed to be with Hoseok. Wait! that's just my imagination. God! How am I going to survive with that muscle pig? At least I would have exchanged my ribbon with Lisa. Because she chose the exact colored ribbon as Hoseok. Why she the lucky one. While I'm lazy and useless also unfortunate.

I don't know why do I concern about Jungkook so much. First I saved him from Hanbin's wrath. then I helped him get through the portion. And then I get him outta that freaking forest house. Again I helped him get into the Kim House. And guess what, my family is treating him like a small baby. They act so familiarly with him as if they have met him before. Do I know him too? When I first met him. I was like

I know the face but I don't know the name. (Lmao)

Whatever. But I guess Imma start packing my bags for tomorrow. I guess it's going to be fun.

Wait.

Ever since the day, when I hit Jungkook with pan, I haven't spoken with Jungkook. Yeah, I didn't even apologize. He did came to me and solved his doubts and went back without asking anything. I guess he nonetheless mad at me. I mean who wouldn't be mad if you got beaten with a pan. Taehyung even asked me if I apologize for it.

Why they act as they care about him? While I stand here seeing everyone cheering and enjoying every moment with Jungkook.

And yes. I'm jealous. Who wouldn't be? He took my place in the family. While I was supposed to be loved by everyone.

I also heard Taehyung speaking with Jungkook about a girl like I've never heard about. I wonder that, is my brother into some illegal stuff with that coconut head? I promise, if he is unto something then I'll shove his butt into the oven. But I swear that girl was mysterious. They described her so nicely. Soo pure.

Flashback

This Morning

"She wasn't like this before. She was pure. Her eyes glow as her innocence appeared. She used to love and help everybody. Even if somebody hates her she used to love them. But no one can hate her. The way she was before. Was loved by everyone. There were no words to describe her innocence. Her milky skin, tinted plump lips, big doe eyes, and soft short hair. The way she talks can overwhelm anyone.

I miss the old her." Jungkook finished.

"But Now She Is More Like A Devil Trapped Inside The Innocent Body. She is more trouble maker. Before she used to call me Oppa but now she calls me by my name. Now I don't even like that piece of chips." Taehyung said bitterly as he ate the last slice of pizza.