6. Forever Young. √

20 April 2020

20 April 2020

SeokJin.

I opened the door of Kim house with the spare key that I always have with me as I came back from work. It's too tiring I swear. Going early in the morning and coming back late at night. Guess what can I say?

Hard work is the key to success. Well, I haven't become a well successful businessman like my dad. Someday I will sure to make him proud. Especially my mother, whom I lost years back.

The door wasn't opening as it was locked from inside. I decided to ring a bell. Somehow I thought of not ringing the bell because it is already midnight. Everyone might have slept already. As my hand reached the bell, the door opens swiftly with Jungkook appearing.

ah, my lifesaver.

"Ah Hyung! It's you. I thought a thief was breaking into the house." I chuckled at his uncommon joke.

"Jungkook I was about to ring a bell. But guess what you saved my life." We did the fist bump as I enter the house.

"So how have you been?" I start walking towards my room.

"It's been okay since I came to the Kim House. Everyone's behavior is pleasant to me. I guess they forgave me already." Jungkook let out as he followed me from behind.

"Tell me one reason why they would be mad at you," I complained. I see no fault with Jungkook then why is he blaming himself?

"I don't know. I just can't help but blame myself for the loss." He looked down at his feet.

"Jungkook-ah. As time passed, the matter also ended. Let bygone be bygone. You cannot change what has already happened in the past but you can recover the past by changing yourself. Always believe in yourself. Forget about everything that has happened in the past." I pat his shoulder while remembering the past.

Flashback

3 Years Back

15 June 2017, Thursday.

"JUNGKOOK!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO PLAY WITH THAT GIRL!! WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME!?!" Jungkook's father continuously slapped Jungkook's cheeks.

"Appa. I haven't done anything wrong!" Jungkook screamed at the pain that stung painfully. But now he had enough. If he didn't end this then. No one will.

His eyes threw fire as he saw his father in agony.

"EVERYTHING YOU DO IS WRONG! FIRST YOU TRIED TO BREAK INTO THE KIM'S HOUSE. THEN YOU KILLED EUNJIN'S MOTHER AND AGAIN YOU TRIED TO KIDNAP EUNJIN! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU BEAT EOMMA WHILE YOU ARE DRUNK! IF YOU DON'T GET TO DRINK ALCOHOL YOU GO AND STEAL AND LET ALL THE FRUSTRATION BE BEARED BY US!! YOU TAKE MONEY FROM THE GOONS! AND NEVER PAY THEM BACK! AND INSTEAD OF PAYING THEM BACK WITH MONEY YOU SELL MY EOMMA FOR ONE NIGHT?!? ARE YOU A HUMAN OR A MONSTER." Jungkook yelled at his father from the top of his lungs. His face turned red in rage. He had enough of this. He just wanted to run away from this monster, SOO FAR AWAY.