Jay meets Lonnie

A/n thank you GoldenHawk8890 for your advice it really helped and y'all thanks for reading

It's Monday morning at Auradon prep, Jane and Lonnie had gotten ready for the day. They went to the cafeteria for breakfast and sat at their usual table as they ate they scanned the room for the VKs.

"I don't think they know about eating breakfast in the cafeteria" Lonnie said as she was eating her sandwich.

"Lonnie stop talking with your mouth full" Jane said as she was cleaning food particles that came from Lonnie's mouth on her face,

"and besides I'm sure Doug gave them their schedule and told them how the school runs, if they are not here it's because they don't want to be" Jane concluded before returning to their food.

After breakfast Lonnie and Jane rushed to the halls to their lockers to get their books, their lockers were next to each other. Jane took her math book while Lonnie took her biology book, they had the same class schedule except for maths and biology.

They had the same room, their lockers were next to each other, they had almost the same class schedule. it was like fate wanted them to become best friends (or somebody *coughs* Lonnie *coughs* messed with the computers to make things go their way). They bade themselves goodbye as they made their way to their classes.

In biology class
"Attention students we have a new student joining us today please introduce yourself" the biology teacher said as he gestured Jay to continue.

"Hi everyone I'm Jay Jafar I love stealing things especially girls heart" Jay said as he winked at the bunch of girls looking at him dreamily, he looked around and noticed a girl who wasn't interested in what he was saying she looked like she was bored to death, that attracted Jay as he made his to the brunette's table.

"Hey there" he said as he gave his signature smirk, the girl rolled her eyes as he sat down next to her"the name's Jay" Jay said raising his eyebrows up and down

"yeah I heard your name when you were introducing yourself" the girl said plainly.

"Oh yeah and what's your name" he said still in a flirtatious tone,

"Lonnie"she replied shortly.

Lonnie didn't have any idea why Jay was bothering her there were a lot of other girls who were going crazy over him

"why did he choose to sit with me and why is he trying to flirt with me................oh Im really tempted to punch him right now" Lonnie thought as she was going through her books.

"Alright class today we shall explore the inside of a lizard"the teacher said as he handed every table with their materials "and everyone partner with your seat mate"

Lonnie groaned as she had to be partnered with Jay he was already annoying enough and now they had to work together, she took a deep breath and then she turned to look at Jay it seemed like he was annoyed that she wasn't giving him attention she then spoke

"are you bisecting or do you want me to do it" Jay smirked at the question as Lonnie was wondering what exactly was going through his mind.

"Well you go ahead I think I'm good" Jay said smirking

"so you get girls do your dirty works?" Lonnie asked slightly annoyed

"well it's not like I ask them to do it but they always insist on doing it for me" Jay replied proudly Lonnie rolled her eyes and focused on the lizard in front of them.

"No way did she just roll her eyes at me.............................but that's impossible the only girl ever to roll her eyes at me is Mal and maybe Evie"Jay thought as he was staring at Lonnie shocked and impressed "finally a bit of a challenge well let's see how she does against my touch"Jay thought as he was smirking every girl basically melts at his touch it's like one of his super powers

He stroked Lonnie's hair back and used his finger tracing her jaw line she froze as he did that then he smirked feeling her freeze. Jay was more than shocked at what happened next

Lonnie took Jay's hand from her face standing up and placed it behind his back pushing him forward till his face was on the table she took the knife she was using to bisect the lizard close to his face. "touch me again and we will be exploring your inside next" Lonnie threatened.

"Miss Li please let go of mister Jafar's arm" the teacher said plainly as Lonnie releases his arm. "Aziz would you be so kind to switch seats with Lonnie" the teacher commanded politely as Aziz and Lonnie change seat. Lonnie sat with Jordan (who was Aziz seat mate) and Aziz sat with Jay.

"So you've met Lonnie huh" Aziz said as he continued exploring the organs of the lizard Jay looked at him angrily before focusing on the lizard.

After a while Aziz spoke again"there's no need to be embarrassed actually it's happened to all of us though" Aziz was more of a talkative.

"is she always like this" Jay asked as he looked at Lonnie in the front seat with a girl with dark hair in an India themed outfit

"well no actually she's more friendly and nice once you get to know her and she's really fun too just don't mess with her we don't call her warrior princess for nothing why do you like her?" Aziz asked with a smirk,

"Like? Hell no and why you asking me that she literally just humiliated me in front of the whole class and besides if I did why would you care?" Jay said almost sounding angry and confused.

Aziz shrugged "I don't know I guess I just like you since you are kinda from Agrabba".

"I'm not from Agrabba I'm from the isle but I gotta say you seem fun I would like to hang let's just get this class over with"Jay said as he smiled he kept asking himself why he was smiling and constantly looking at Lonnie, well she's definitely not going to be easy.

" Finally a challenge it should be fun getting the warrior princess fall at my feet this place just got a whole lot interesting" Jay thought as he gave an evil grin before returning to his work.
A/n wow finally I'm finished remember criticism helps catch y'all later