the plan

After gym
Jordan, Lonnie, Jane and Evie started walking back to their lockers.

Lonnie had math class with Jordan, Jane had biology while Evie had chemistry.

When they got to their respective lockers, everyone reunited with their friends.

Carlos locker was just like five lockers away from Jane's, so he could see her from his locker.

"Hey" Carlos greeted Jane.

"Hi" she replied smiling.

"So what class do you have?" Carlos asked

"Biology, you?" Jane asked

"Same wanna walk to class together?" Carlos asked hopefully

"Sure of course" Jane said happily.

"Again I'm right here how do you not see me" Lonnie said as she folded her arms trying to look offended.

"Oh yeah sorry do you also have biology?" Carlos asked Lonnie

"No I have math" Lonnie said

"Ok then bye" Carlos said as he and Jane started walking down the hall talking.

Lonnie smiled to herself " I'm so happy for her" Lonnie said before closing her locker

Jane and Carlos
"So Jane, do you like watching the tourney game?" Carlos asked her

"Yes of course I love it, I'm actually their mascot" Jane said excitedly

"Really that's great, incredible, that's......I don't know what that means" Carlos confesses.

"Don't you guys play sports at the school you used to attend?" Jane asked curiously

"Well if you consider stealing and  fighting sports then yeah, but we never do it as a team. On the isle there is no such thing as friend or group" Carlos explained.

"Oh, well every sports team has a name right.........well someone wears a costume that fits the name and that person is the mascot." Jane explained

"Oh wow so does that mean that you see all the games?" Carlos asked

"Yeah and now I'm thinking of joining the cheerleaders" Jane said excitedly.

"And what does that mean?" Carlos asked

"I get to cheer and encourage the tourney players" Jane said.

"Wow, so on a totally unrelated note would you date a tourney player?" Carlos asked thoughtlessly.

Jane was taken by surprise with his question."um that depends actually" Jane said as she was blushing.

"On what?" Carlos asked curiously

"I'm not going to date a guy just because he's on the tourney team, it's has to be someone who is nice, sweet, someone who gets me" Jane said as she started drifting off to a day dream.

"Okay you think I should join the team?" Carlos asked.

"Sure if you want to, it would be fun." Jane said.

After they got to biology class they also had to disect a lizard and they were partnered up.

While they were disecting, Jane broke the silence "so why did you ask me all those things in the hall?"

"Oh well just to confirm what Jay said to me that's all" Carlos replied.

Jane being as oblivious as usual just shrugged it off and they started talking about the lizard they were bisecting.