Jay gets played

After school Lonnie and Jane were about to go to the cafeteria before Lonnie saw a pink huge teddy bear in front of their room.

To Lonnie something as cute and sweet as you.

Lonnie scoffed as she saw the teddy bear.

"Do you want to keep it?" She asked Jane.

"But it's for you." Jane said.

"Well obviously I'm not taking it what am I twelve?" Lonnie asked rhetorically.

"Lonnie why don't you just give him a chance I mean look how sweet he's being." Jane said.

"Exactly which is what worries me why is he being sweet. He clearly isn't that type of guy. I wonder what's his deal." Lonnie said as she thought.

"Well I think he's being sincere." Jane said innocently.

Lonnie raised an eyebrow. "Really? Here's something as cute and sweet as you, all I've done since I knew him is threaten him how can he say I'm sweet he clearly doesn't even know me." Lonnie said.

"Okay good point but the bear is cute. Are you going to take it in?" Jane asked.

"If you want." Lonnie said shrugging.

"Nah I can't take a gift that isn't meant for me." Jane said.

"Okay then I guess it's back to sender." Lonnie said.

"Okay dinner first?" Jane asked.

"Duh." Lonnie said as they left to cafeteria.

After dinner Lonnie decided to keep the bear cause it looked like the perfect punching bag. It was soft, fluffy, big and was given to her by Jay making it perfect.
***************
Next day
Lonnie and Jane were at their lockers taking their books for the first class which was history.

Carlos approached them. "Hi Lonnie, Jane I need your help with something." Carlos said referring to Jane.

"Ok what?" Jane asked.

"I'll tell you on the way privately." Carlos said.

"Okay I'm going to help him." Jane told Lonnie.

"Sure let me get to class I'll save your seat." Lonnie said.

Jay was standing in front of the class waiting for Lonnie. When he spotted her he ran to her.

"Hi good morning." Jay greeted.

"Uh-huh." Lonnie said awkwardly.

"Did you get my gift?" Jay asked.

"You mean the giant teddy bear that was in front of my dorm room?" Lonnie asked.

"Yeah." Jay said.

"Yeah I got it. Just to clarify its a boy right?" Lonnie asked.

"Um I don't know why does the gender matter?" Jay asked curiously.

"Well I wouldn't want to be hitting a girl." Lonnie said before entering the class.

Jay stood there trying to understand what she meant before entering the class.

Time skip after school (I know a lot of time skips)

At tourney practice the cheerleaders were also having a cheer practice.

After tourney practice was done Jay ran to Jane.

"Hi it's Jane right?" Jay asked her.

"Yeah." Jane answered a little bit intimidated.