Carlos confesses his feelings

If you haven't already noticed I'm a huge victorious fan so this story had a lot of victorious references. Like this chapter is totally inspired by victorious.

Three days after the incident. Jane and Carlos didn't tell Lonnie or anyone else about the Max thing cause they would have reacted the same way Lonnie would so it was their little secret.
Jane told her mom about Max and Fairy Godmother used her power to make sure Max didn't get away with it but his parents pulled a few strings and he ended up just getting suspended instead of expelled.

And Carlos did get a one day detention just because there had to be punishment.

It was two days to cotillion (Thursday). School was over and Jane was on her way to cheer practice. When she reached the field there was no one there.

Weird.

Then she noticed a note laying there on the ground.

I got the practice called off cause I needed to talk to you. Just follow the string. Xoxo anonymous.

Again weird.

"Huh I guess I have a secret admirer who wants to ask me to cotillion well I was hoping Carlos was going to ask me but if someone else is going to ask me then I don't mind." Jane thought.

Then she looks at the strings.

"Funny how did I not see that before?" She says as she followed the strings to a bouquet of blue roses which were extremely rare to see.

She smiled at the effort whoever this guy was put in.

She picked it up and read the card.

Blue rose blooms rarely, unique and beautiful just like you. Keep following the strings. Xoxo anonymous.

There were only a few people who knew that they were her favorite flower and the only guys who knew were Ben, Doug and CARLOS. She thinks on the possibility that it's Carlos.

"Nah I'm pretty sure Mr anonymous just asked my friends what I like. It's not like it's actually Carlos." She says even though she wants it to be him with everything she had.

She continued following the strings till it led her to a blue not so huge teddy bear. She squeals as she ran and gave it a hug.

"Okay whoever is doing this so gets me." Jane said as she carried all the stuff with her and followed the string until it led her to the music room.

She could sense the magic through the door which meant that the person must have magic or magic in his blood.

But then why did it feel like Carlos?" She thought.

"Nah my mind is just trying to play tricks on me." Jane said.

She hesitated trying to figure out who she was likely going to see.

"Hmm lemme see he shut down cheer practice meaning he must have a huge influence on Audrey, he got me one of the rarest flowers in Auradon meaning he either likes exploring or has money to pay others to do it for him. And he got me a teddy bear nothing there and now he's in the music room." Jane said as she opened the door.

Her heart skipped a few beats when she saw Carlos standing there with a guitar.

"Oh good you came." Carlos said like he was relieved.

"You thought that I wouldn't?" Jane asked playing it cool even if she was exploding on the inside.

"Yeah the whole follow the strings and gift and anonymous I thought you would be creeped out." Carlos said.