I'm your girl

Alas the day which I have dreaded for so long is upon us. It is the last chapter for this book. *Dramatic sigh* oh how much I'm going to miss this book.

Thank you all for reading, voting, commenting and all the support. You guys are the reason why I kept updating. Your votes and comments are like hugs it feels me with Glee.

Was that cheesy cause it sounded cheesy.

Anyway since this is the last chapter, I want it to be special. So please can you vote on this chapter? I'm practically begging you to vote on this particular chapter. Even if you don't normally vote can you just do it on this last chapter? Cause it would mean a lot to me^_^

Also can you comment your favorite chapter? That would also make me happy. My favorite chapter was awkward gym class. What was yours? Please let me know in the comments.

So without any further ado this last chapter is for all of you. Love y'all.
____________________________________

It was Saturday the day of the royal cotillion and all the girls were at Audrey's room so that they could get ready together.

Unlike at the sleepover, this time everyone got up early cause they were all equally excited except for Uma.

"Okay it's 9am we have just 8hours to get ready." Audrey said.

"Just?" Uma asked surprised that Audrey referred to 8hours as just.

"Yeah that is to do all our hair, our make up, nails and dresses oh no we are never going to make it in time." Audrey said as she was hyperventilating.

Jane gave her a paper bag. "Okay just breathe slowly."

"Drama queen." Uma said as she rolled her eyes.

"Well excuse me for thinking that 8hours is not going to be enough for all six of us to get ready." Audrey said with attitude.

"Audrey you are overreacting." Evie said.

"That might be an understatement." Lonnie mumbled.

"Okay so we already booked Dizzy to do our hair and nails." Evie said.

"You can use your magic to do our hair right? Won't that be faster and stress free?" Uma asked.

"But it would be less fun." Lonnie said.

"And less accurate." Evie said.

"Okay so as you all know every salon in Auradon will be swamped with people so tell Lizzy to meet us at my private salon." Audrey said.

"Dizzy is her name." Evie said as she called Dizzy at told her where to meet them.

"Okay let's get going." Mal said.

They all went to Audrey's private salon.

"Wow it's so-" Evie was about to say something before Mal cut her off.

"Pink." Mal said.

"I was going to say amazing." Evie said.

Dizzy bounced in happily to where they were.

"This is your personnal salon?" Dizzy asked breathlessly.

"And you are Lizzy?" Audrey asked.

"It's Dizzy." Dizzy said.

"She's the one who going to do our hair and nails?" Audrey asked freaking out

"Relax I know it's not what you were expecting but trust me she can get the job done." Mal said