coronation

Warning: this chapter contains violence and some explicit language. So read at readers risk.

It's coronation day so what happened before coronation day you're asking?

No one asked.🙄

Shut it. Ahem back to the  question well Mal was able to convince Ben so the core four could sit front row with her

Lonnie got to ask her mother about her newly discovered power on family day.

Mulan explained to her that it was Chinese magic called chi. Makes you able to do stunts in an extra ordinary way.

Mal planned on breaking Ben's love spell after coronation because she finally felt what love was and she wanted a real one.

Family day went normal without the Queen Leah freaking out cause of Mal scene.

Also the VKs volunteered in helping set everything up for the coronation so they could graduate goodness class.

And now everyone is at their place. Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos were standing next to each other. Lonnie and Jane were just across them with Audrey, Chad and the rest.

After Ben walks down the aisle (which is weird for me to say cause it's like he's getting married). Then he finally knelt in front of Fairy Godmother.

Fairy Godmother took the crown from Adam and placed it on Ben then she took her wand.

"Ben Adam Beast do you solemnly swear to rule this kingdom with love and kindness and yet with strongwill and decisiveness (I made my own oath)" Fairy Godmother said

"I do solemnly swear." Ben answered.

"Well then I now dub you-" Fairy Godmother was interrupted by someone grabbing the wand some gasp were heard from the room.

"Child what are you doing?" Fairy Godmother asked as the culprit was trying to steady the wand as sparks shot out.

"They don't belong here if you won't send them back I will." Audrey said as she continued struggling with the wand.

Mal carefully approached her and took the wand from her. Audrey glared at her.

"You ruined everything. Everything was perfect until you VKs came along you guys should just go back to where you belong." Audrey said as tears of anger ran down her cheeks.

Mal felt bad cause she knew that Audrey was to some extent right but then remembered the reason why she spelled Ben.

"And you think you are any better? You bullied Evie just because you could. You have no right to say that you-" Mal didn't get to finish before she noticed a green smoke followed by a red blue and white smoke out of the smoke stood the people the core four feared the most. Their parents.

"We're back." Maleficent sing-songed which sent chills down everyone's spine.

"Well I gotta hand it to you pinky for grabbing the wand and making a hole in the barrier." Maleficent said.

"Giving us time to gather our magic and escape." EQ said.

"And I thought I used to be disappointed in you Mal but this*gestures to the Auradonians* I'm beyond disappointed." Maleficent says to Mal.

"Jay what the fuck are you wearing?" Jafar asked in disgust.

Jay was wearing a pink outfit he begged Mal the day before to just let him wear a different color for the coronation but then Mal is rotten to the core after all.

"You are such a disgrace I refuse to look at you right now." Jafar said to Jay.

"Evie how disgraceful the tone of your foundation is too dark and the shade of your eye shadow yuck. I told you beauty is our power the more beauty you have and take the more powerful you are. There's so much beauty here heck you could have started with that pretty girl." EQ said pointing to Jane.