Evie stands up for Jane

At Jordan's lamp.

Everyone was woken by Jordan's alarm clock. They all groggily woke up.

"Guys we have to hurry we've got school in an hour." Jane said.

"Can't we all just freshen up here? Then Evie can use her magic and get us new clothes." Allie said.

"I don't think you guys understand my magic. What I do is more like instant sewing. I can only do as much as a seamstress can do with a needle and thread." Evie said.

"Aah, so like you can't exactly change the dresses just rearrange them?" Lonnie said.

"Yeah." Evie said.

"Well then in that case everyone to your dorm room and freshen up." Ariana said.

They all left to their respective rooms and got ready for the day.

After getting ready, Evie went to Jane and Lonnie's room to change Jane's wardrobe.

The four of them arrived at the cafeteria.

"Where is Riley and the rest of them?" Evie asked.

"Oh we actually sit differently at breakfast and besides it's not like all nine of us are going to fit at this table." Lonnie said.

"I actually prefer this I hate crowds" Mal said

"Hey you guys have never eaten ice cream right? Wait here let me get some." Lonnie said.

"They serve ice cream for breakfast?" Mal asked.

"No but I have my ways." Lonnie said.

"But won't you get in trouble?" Evie asked.

"Only if I get caught." Lonnie said as she flashed a mischievous grin.

She left to go to the kitchen.

"She is so fun." Mal said

They started eating their food till a group of girls made their way to their table.

Three girls came to their table. A white haired girl in the middle, a black girl with dark hair at the back and another girl with brown hair.

The three girls.

Emma FrostParents: Elsa and Jack FrostPower: has ice powerPersonality: mean, rude, cold, thinks she's better than everyone, on top

Emma Frost
Parents: Elsa and Jack Frost
Power: has ice power
Personality: mean, rude, cold, thinks she's better than everyone, on top.

Emma FrostParents: Elsa and Jack FrostPower: has ice powerPersonality: mean, rude, cold, thinks she's better than everyone, on top