the interview

After eating dinner, they rushed to their respective dorms and took a shower.

They arrived at Jordan's room in about 10mins.

Evie came like 5mins later.

"Why are you late?" Jordan asked annoyed.

"What I had a lot to do, I'm not going on camera looking like some kind of dork." Evie said.

"So why didn't you just magic yourself?" Jane asked.

"Well because the magic doesn't do it as precisely as I would." Evie said.

"Okay no time to waste, let's go" Jordan said as she snapped her fingers.

They all got transported to a really big room, surrounded by purple curtains. It didn't look like it had windows or doors.

"Whoa is this your lamp?" Evie said as she stared at the place in awe

"Yep pretty neat huh" Jordan said

"It's really cool, it's like I'm in a castle" Evie said breathlessly

"Were we like that when we first saw the inside of Jordan's lamp?" Jane asked

"Yeah pretty much" Lonnie answered

"Well let's get started." Jordan said.

"Are we going to do it in our pajamas?" Jane asked.

"No of course not" Jordan said as she wiggled her fingers, purple smoke covered them giving them new Bollywood styled clothes.

"OMG this is so cute but I'm going to add a little bling here, and over here" Evie said as she was using her magic.

Jordan clears her throat getting Evie's attention and narrowed her eyebrows at her.

"You know what I think it's perfect" Evie said as she gave a small nervous laugh.

"Okay everyone sit" Jordan commanded as they all took their seat in front of the camera.

"Are you ready?" Jordan asked.

They all nodded.

Okay we will be going live in three, two, one, now" Jordan said.

"Hello fans as promised I'm here with our special guests." Jordan said.

"Hi" Jane said.

"Hey" Lonnie said.

"What's up" Evie said.

"Okay now this is how this is going to work. You comment your question for any one of them and you get your answer. Ready guys?" Jordan asked.

"Yeah" they all said.

"Okay first question is from ms sarcastic to Jane. Did Evie only change your hair or did she do something to your face too." Jordan read the question out from her computer.

"Um she didn't exactly do anything to my face except making me up a little bit." Jane answered.

"Next question from fangurl to Evie. Did you know that was the boys lounge before you entered it?" Jordan said

"Well yeah I did see the sign that said boys lounge girls not allowed. But I went in anyway because I needed to talk to my friend and there was really nothing they could have done to me." Evie answered.

Jordan hummed "and can you elaborate on that?" Jordan asked.

"Well I mean we are in Auradon, there was no way anybody would have tried something on me. And if they tried I can totally defend myself." Evie said.

"Okay next question from sparky to Lonnie. Is it true that, that boy let you win because something was going on between you two?" Jordan said.

"Okay first, nothing is going on between no two. And second I totally smoked him he didn't let me win." Lonnie answered.

"Okay from goldenhawk to Evie. Are you and that Jay guy a thing?" Jordan said.

Evie fake gagged "Jay is cute and all but I don't see him that way he's more like a brother to me." Evie said

"Next question from blood_rose to Jane. Did you ask Evie to give you the makeover, how did it happen?" Jordan said.

"Well actually we sat at the lunch table together and then she dragged me to the bathroom, and asked me a question and then after I replied she changed my hair and my cloth." Jane said.

"Next question for Jane it's from badass_princess. Did you pay for your make over?" Jordan said

"No" Jane replied

"But if you want to have a makeover or change your wardrobe I would be happy to do that....for a fee of course." Evie said.

"Question for Lonnie from dreamgirl. So you fenced with the guys today was it because of Jay?" Jordan asked.

"No! It wasn't Jay it was his friend he asked me to join him for try outs and I did." Lonnie answered.

"Okay next question for Evie from spurky_gal. Like how much are you going to charge for a new hair do?" Jordan said

"Well depends on what you are getting. Whoever wants their hair done can meet me at my dorm room tomorrow after school." Evie said.

"Okay now we are going to take just three more questions one for each of them." Jordan said

"This one is for Lonnie and is from steal_your_heart. What can a guy do to win you over? Okay that is straying from the point here" Jordan said.

"No, no, no I want to answer it. That's easy he should not think he can just get me to swoon over him with just a flick of his fingers, he shouldn't think just because he's good looking I'm going to fall easily. He shouldn't discriminate and he should not be a cocky, flirty, self-centered jerk." Lonnie concluded.

"Okay next question for Jane is from animal_lover. Jane you are so sweet and smart and cute and........ okay this isn't a question and not on the topic." Jordan said without reading the rest of it.

"Well Jordan since you started you might as well finish it." Lonnie said.

"Fine, and amazing and selfless and angelic and you know what I'll just email you the rest of it." Jordan said.

Jane blushed, "um thank you" Jane said.

"And the last but certainly not the least question for Evie from king_charming. At the table where you found your white haired friend, was there anybody on the table that you took interest in? Like a certain blonde?" Jordan said.

"Um well no, no doubt they all looked muscular and dreamy but none of them were actually my type." Evie said.

"And that was the last question, how are you guys feeling?" Jordan asked them.

"Well I gotta say the last question kinda threw me off balance." Lonnie said.

"Well I think this was really fun, it was nice to answer people's questions" Jane said.

"Yeah especially the last question right Jane?" Lonnie said as Jane blushed.

"Yeah let's just say the last questions got all of us." Evie said.

"Okay so there you have it my darlings, I'm sorry all those who didn't get their comment read but there will be next time. Bye" Jordan said before disconnecting them.

They all signed in relief.

"Well thanks guys I really appreciate this" Jordan said.

"No problem." Evie said.

"Happy to help a friend." Jane said.

"Okay now let's get ready for one hell of a party" Evie said excitedly.

"Slumber party." Lonnie corrected.

Okay so I may have used some people's user name on Wattpad for this story but don't blame me I had no idea what name I should use. So if your name was mentioned and it makes you uncomfortable just tell me and I'll edit it. That's all for now but tomorrow is finally *drum roll* THE SLEEPOVER!!!