A different approach

It was Wednesday in Auradon prep and Jay woke up to a very pleasant surprise.

A pink t-shirts with pink trousers hung on a nail with a note.

Hey just a preview of what's going to happen for the rest of the month once you lose the bet. Cant wait to see you in pink lamps.

Jay just simply squeezed the paper before throwing it in a trash bin.

"I would love to swipe all that cockiness out of her." Jay said to himself.

Using the laptop he stole the first time they came, he searched "how to get a girl to like you."

He saw variety of things like get her flowers.

"Flowers what are those?" Jay asked before seeing the pictures. "Oh those colourful things in the bushes. Yeah those are pretty." Jay said.

He kept reading to where they wrote get her a box of chocolate. "Chocolate hmm ok" Jay said to himself.

He got to the parts about getting gifts like stuffed animals and teddy bear. After that he got to the complimenting the girl part.

"Wow they really have a sick way of getting a girl huh." Jay said as he looked at the bunch of cheesy ways they were putting up.

He then looked at the outfit in front of him. "Okay I rather try this than to wear a pink outfit for an entire month." Jay said after getting some motivation from looking at the outfit.
***********
After breakfast Jay went to his locker before his purple haired friend decided to bother him.

"Hi Jay did you like my present?" Mal asked sweetly.

Jay rolled his eyes. "Oh I am so rubbing it in your face when I win." Jay said smugly.

"Really, cause if I'm correct you have just five days left and you've been annoying her for the past two days." Mal said.

"Well all that's about to change." Jay said.

Mal scoffed "yeah whatever."

Jay took his book and headed to English class. There he saw Lonnie and Jane coming in together.

He remembered what he saw on magicpedia.

"Hi you are looking wonderful today." Jay said trying his best to sound like a gentleman.

"Ooooooooook..." Lonnie said raising an eyebrow.
**********
After school
Lonnie was in her dorm room browsing on her phone while Jane was doing homework.

Someone knocked on the door. Jane didn't react due to the fact that she was concentrating on her homework.

Lonnie who wasn't exactly busy went to open the door. To say that she was shocked would be an understatement.

Jay was standing in front of the door in a red tux holding a love box of chocolate and a bouquet of roses.

Now Lonnie was getting weirded out.

"Hi." Jay said smiling.

"Uh hi................are you at the right place?" Lonnie asked.

"Um yes these are for you." Jay said.

Jane for the first ever closed her homework and focused on the drama in front of her. 

"Oh ok erm thanks but I don't need it I will be taking the chocolate though." Lonnie said taking the box of chocolate from him.

"Hey I was wondering if you would want to-"

"No thanks bye." Lonnie said before Jay could finish.

"Okay who's in the mood for chocolate?" Lonnie asked Jane.

"Lon, that was pretty mean." Jane said feeling bad for Jay.

"You think so?" Lonnie asked rhetorically.

"At least you should have given him a chance I mean he got you flowers and chocolate how can you say no to that?" Jane said.

"I just did." Lonnie said eating the chocolate "okay these are good try some." Lonnie said handing some to Jane.

Jane raised an eyebrow.

"What? Yesterday I went to his dorm and he was making out with Hilary okay. You can't expect me to say yes to him after that hes a player. I don't want to get heartbroken again." Lonnie said.

"Okay so you think keeping your heart locked and throwing away the key is the solution?" Jane asked.

"Yes I do." Lonnie said.

"Lonnie....." Jane tried again.

"Are you sure you don't want to try some? It's really good." Lonnie said trying to change the subject.

Jane decided to let it go............for now.

"What if there's love potion in it?" Jane said

"Hmm I didn't think of that then I guess we'll just fall in love with each other." Lonnie stated like it was nothing.

"Yeah no thanks." Jane said.

"There's no potion in it don't worry." Lonnie said.

Jane took some and started eating.

"I can't believe we are eating the chocolate a guy who you rejected gave you." Jane said.

"Yeah me too." Lonnie said as she continued eating.
***********
The next day.
Lonnie woke up and had a change of heart.

"I have a change of heart I think I love Jay." Lonnie told Jane.

"Then go, go now go get him." Jane encouraged.

Jane ran to the halls where she saw Jay at the end of the hall.

"Jay" Lonnie shouted.

"Lonnie" Jay shouted.

They both ran to each other.

"I love you." They both said simultaneously.

"Hurray for Jonnie." Mal cheered.

"Hurray!" Everybody exclaimed.

They all started doing an Indian dance.

And they lived happily ever after.

THE END

Why are you still scrolling.......

Okay fine I was just kidding....

Here's how it really goes.

Next day
Lonnie was getting ready for school. She couldn't get what Jay did out of her head.

In a tux with chocolate and flowers, what game he was trying to play, why the sudden interest and the different approach. She just couldn't figure it out.

After she and Jane were done they went to the cafeteria for breakfast.

When she got to her locker, she saw pink gift cards on her locker.

"Okay this is creeping me out." Lonnie said.

Jane looked over her shoulder and saw the cards.

"Hmm he's got it bad." Jane said.

"Yeah he seems so desperate." Lonnie said trying to put the pieces together.

She put back the many gift cards back in her locker and got to class.

Short Chapter I know I just wanted to update as soon as possible. More surprises coming your way. Stay tuned. Bye Love you all